Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you then?

Thumbs up How are you then?

Type something if you happen to look around.
    How is it,really? Whatīs going on with you?
    Feel free to freely associate,so to speak.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Yes, I like eating burritos too.
    No, it's not a typo, it's Jabb.

Thumbs up

Good for you.I have not tried them out just yet.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

My mom's having surgery tomorrow - hip replacement. Should go pretty smoothly though.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

I see.
    I hope all goes well.
    Hips,they tend to degenerate.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Smile

SARS is a wuss disease that is getting plastered all over the media so that we won't pay attention to all the fu ck ups going on.

It's a Conspiracy, dude! No WMDs, No economic package, no Saddam, ex-head of Shell Oil running the Iraqi Oil biz.... Oliver Stone's NEXT movie is coming out any day now...

But really, c'mon... It's not a killer like the **common flu** which kills 35,000 to 50,000 Americans a year *on average*!

So wassup with you?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Nah, it's a wuss 'symptomological diagnosis'... as if no one presented with fever and a cough before this year.

But it's given supernational, nonrepresentational organizations the power to shut down major world economies on nothing but their word. Welcome the new world order!

Anyone notice that we had war (in Iraq) & pestilence (SARS) at the same time?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

My dog has cancer. We have to take him to Madison for radiation therapy.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I'm enjoying a good cabernet sauvignon tonight, so I'm just peachy.

Good thoughts to the gramma and the dog.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Lookin fwd 2 wearin those face masks soon ....

Originally posted by joedoe
    Anyone notice that we had war (in Iraq) & pestilence (SARS) at the same time?
    To be fair, more people die in Africa per hour of Malaria than have died globally thus far of SARS.

In China, 20,000 per year die of pnuemonia.

War in Iraq was a big mistake of the west, but war against Palestine and in several African nations and elsewhere has been going on for decades.

So, what about famine and death?

Well, famine, Africa again, not to mention that there are starving people in India, China, America, Australia, Britain...

Death? Yep, it's everywhere.

So, the Apocalypse isn't coming. We've been living in it for years.

The real pile of shyte is that we have the wealth, expertise and logistics in the "developed" west to end almost all of it. But the few with all the wealth choose not to.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent

To be fair, more people die in Africa per hour of Malaria than have died globally thus far of SARS.

In China, 20,000 per year die of pnuemonia.

War in Iraq was a big mistake of the west, but war against Palestine and in several African nations and elsewhere has been going on for decades.

So, what about famine and death?

Well, famine, Africa again, not to mention that there are starving people in India, China, America, Australia, Britain...

Death? Yep, it's everywhere.

So, the Apocalypse isn't coming. We've been living in it for years.

The real pile of shyte is that we have the wealth, expertise and logistics in the "developed" west to end almost all of it. But the few with all the wealth choose not to.

All true. However, I think the thing is that change has to come from within. We can stop wars temporarily, we can even end hunger temporarily, but unless those in warring states or with hunger problems are able to change the way their own nations run, then they will eventually go back to they way they are now. Kinda like the "Give a mana fish and he can eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he can eat forever" argument I guess
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Im eating a hamburger I cooked, drinking choclate milk and singing along with The Temptations, Im good.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by joedoe

All true. However, I think the thing is that change has to come from within. We can stop wars temporarily, we can even end hunger temporarily, but unless those in warring states or with hunger problems are able to change the way their own nations run, then they will eventually go back to they way they are now. Kinda like the "Give a mana fish and he can eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he can eat forever" argument I guess
    Right enough. But we have the ability to buy that first fishing rod and give few fishing lessons. But we don't.

How was your trip?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching