Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OH MY GOD! Awesome Staff work...next Ray Parker!!!

His technique is awesome. We should train with him.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

He must have a school somewhere.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

probably next to a shaolin-do school.

Likely. We MUST find it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I was just cruising another forum and they've got it there too. One of them reckons it's a golfball retriever that he's using!

Whatever the hell that is!?

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over. I actually have one. I'll look at it while watching the clip and compare.

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over. I actually have one. I'll look at it while watching the clip and compare.
    Wow, Americans really are lazy!
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Seriously!

Probably scared their pants will rip over their fat arses.

Hey! This isn't an america bashing thread! Let's stick to making fun of the overweight loser that thinks he's darth maul.

Hey! This isn't an america bashing thread! Let's stick to making fun of the overweight loser that thinks he's darth maul.
    He was probably an overweight American loser

Seriously though, is it really that hard to bend over and pick up your golf ball? Does this mean that the American golf player in 1000 years time will have evolved with a disability to bend at the waist?

Just kidding.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

It's not that hard. But considering that most golf in the US is played by the elderly, it's more about not being able to bend down to the hole than laziness.

It is a golf ball retriever. you can see the little basket on the end, and at one point you can see the place in the middle where it collapses.
    Last edited by shaolin kungfu; 04-29-2003 at 12:12 AM.

It's not that hard. But considering that most golf in the US is played by the elderly, it's more about not being able to bend down to the hole than laziness.

It is a golf ball retriever. you can see the little basket on the end, and at one point you can see the place in the middle where it collapses.
    Fair enough. I was just taking the p!ss.

Ray Park let himself go.
    For traditional kung fu go to http://www.taishingpekkwar.com

Exclamation wth?

~ wow, almost would inspire me to go sign up for classes at mcdojo if it was not so sad
    ~ just think, people like this breed and raise little mini lard asses who also have no fear of embarrassing themselves in front of others
    ~ I think I am going to cry now.....

peace

sin loi

yi beng, kan xue

Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over.
    Actually, golf ball retrievers are generally used to fish your ball out of water hazards.

It's not so much that we're lazy, we just don't want to ruin our golf shoes wading through the lilies
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn