Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OH MY GOD! Awesome Staff work...next Ray Parker!!!

OH MY GOD! Awesome Staff work...next Ray Parker!!!

A

Where did you find that video of me?

How he managed to do that with a straight face I don't know. Darth Maul eat your heart out.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Isn't it great how he wanders out all calm and cool, thinking he looks like a Jedi Master, then he goes absolutely nutso! Classic!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

He has probably been training for years right after Star Wars I came out. And then was hoping to check his progress. Sadly, one of his friends stole this and then placed it online.

Anymore ? he probably have one with the double short staff used my anakin.

Oh, I've seen him before....Staff God
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
    He has probably been training for years right after Star Wars I came out. And then was hoping to check his progress. Sadly, one of his friends stole this and then placed it online.

Anymore ? he probably have one with the double short staff used my anakin.
    Friends? This guy?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Are you saying the pillsbury dough boy doesn't have friend?

IF ONLY I COULD BE THAT INNOCENT AND UNAFRAID TO LOOK STUPID...ID LOVE MY LIFE. IT WOULD BE HEAVEN WHEREVER I WENT.

You're of the "Ignorance Is Bliss" school then are you?

I'm sure that, deep down in his cholesterol clogged heart, he knows he's a total tool.

I've watched that three times now. It gets sadder and funnier the more you watch it.

I can't stop watching it. It's like a train wreck. You just gotta look!

What's he using as a pole anyway? Do you think that somewhere in his house his mum is holding a curtain and, with a confused look, wondering where the hell the curtain rail has gone?

Either that or he spent time bulding a staff out of loose bits of metal.

I like how he makes the sound effects.

I love how he has to occasionally dodge the stick when he knows he's screwed up.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

And those little leaping kicks. And slipping on that yellow thing!

BWAAAHHHAHHHAAAA!

Beautiful. Just Beautiful!
    Last edited by Serpent; 04-28-2003 at 11:06 PM.