Thread: 'Embracing the Tree'

'Embracing the Tree'

Has anybody else practiced this Tai Chi method?

No deal, eh? Ah well, maybe someone will come along and know what I'm talking about.

Tree hugging hippy!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by scannerb2
    No deal, eh? Ah well, maybe someone will come along and know what I'm talking about.
    Maybe if you ask in the "Tree hugging & Butt tucking" Forum (TJQ) you might get an answer.

AFAIK, your TJQ won't be any decent unless you spend LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of time on Zhang Zhuang.

Seeya, over in the TJQ forum.

Sorry, not up to date on the numerous names and explanations, but as for spending a 'lifetime' or at least '10' years to see benefits..not true. 20 minutes a night is all you need once you learn how to stand still enough that a hurricane can't blow you over.

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

FUK! I hate websites with sound tracks. WARNINGS PLEASE!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

He sure does!

it's in the shaolin 72 consumate methods book.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu