Thread: Xing Yi in Los Angeles, CA

Xing Yi in Los Angeles, CA

Greetings all. I am doing some reasearch as I am to be moving to the LA area in the very near future as to some Xing Yi instructors in those parts. Depending on how things unfold I will likely be living in the Los Feliz area but there is a small possibility I will end up in Westlake Village (Thousand Oaks). I am trying to find out some sources early so I can check them out in the next few weeks as I will be there on business.

Thank you, it is much appreciated.

Hey Sadbot,

If it's TO you will be my neighbor. My teacher, Jason Tsou teaches Hsing-I. Most of us are learning Bagua or Baji/Piqua, but we all do a little Hsing-I on the side. There are already 3 of us who hook up in Thousand Oaks to carpool. We also hook up during the week to train. I can tell you other teachers to see and where they are at, but I guarantee you won't find the same bang for your buck
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Smile Thanks Count!

Thanks Count. Someone had told me of Jason Tsou earlier and I was previously on the site. It's nice to see that three of you are driving down from TO for your lessons. If I do end up in Westlake Village I would love to contact you. Perhaps you can PM your email? Even if I end up in LA proper I'd seriously consider the trek out.

Thanks again, I appreciate the advice and recommendation.

You can contact me where ever you wind up. My e-mail is available through my profile or through our site.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM