Thread: Extremely Important

Extremely Important

I was wondering, after say 5 years practice in an internal system, could i wipe my backside using only internal energy? This is very, very important and special.

And you call me stupid.

Yes, i do think that anal exercise involving internal energy is more important than sexual relations with asian women. Unless of course i could make asian women wipe my backside...but that would involve mind control and im not interested in that right now. Im truly sorry if i offended you.

I was always told it took seven years, and even then, you only half wipe. it takes ten years to fully acquire the skill - longer if you have a big arse.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

caramel monkey juice beverages

Really? Thanks for the info. My teacher boasts of his mastery of the technique but i just dont know man. I just dont know.

hmm I think you should give your sifu a stab to find out his skill !

"And you call me stupid."

lol
    where's my beer?

You have weird freinds gda. Which kind of makes sense.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

the sad thing is that we were the most normal of our old school group. a lot of our newer friends are kinda normal i think.
    where's my beer?

That is sad. To think that you two were the most normal out of any group is mind boggling.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Yes, it can be done, but remember to wipe away from the scrotum (assuming you have one) for hygenic purposes.
    K. Mark Hoover

OOOOO cross thread bikkering.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?