Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: X-men

just saw it

Where the hell is Sabertooth ?! He didn't die in part 1, though he was portrayed quite badly. He was my favorite character in the comic, a true bad-ass.
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure

The only thing that bugs me with the movies are that there are absolutley NO BLOOD! This makes Wolvies scenes alot less exciting.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    The only thing that bugs me with the movies are that there are absolutley NO BLOOD! This makes Wolvies scenes alot less exciting.
    Yeah I hear that... would've been rated R if they had Wolvie truely disenbowling those soldiers...

that's the kind of movie where they should release a PG13 AND a rated R version...

**** right
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

x

great movie, but does jean die?

Dark Phoenix | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Perhaps Dark Phoenix will earn its own indie thread from our X-men thread here. Honestly, this hasn't been ttt-ed in 12 years (a whole Chinese zodiac cycle!) Of course, there was Wolverine & Logan though. This does look kinda good and I'm not that into the X-men franchise really.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart