Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REEMUL VS. THE WILLOW SWORD

reemul Guest

REEMUL VS. THE WILLOW SWORD

As some of you know, TWS wishes to come down to Austin and challenge me to a fight in Nov. Aparently I have insulted his schools honor.

The styles that will clash:

Northern Shaolin Tiger against Shaolin-do. Whatever! Anyway, this is just a thread so that TWS can ask whatever questions he may have and voice any concerns and perhaps we may even decide on the terms of the engagement. Everyone is welcome of course to rant, rave and break out the flame throwers.

r.(shaolin) Guest

the higher plane

reemul
    I though you might enjoy this.

r.

the higher plane]

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    Can't you just save your money and energy to kick Ralek's ass? He's the one who needs some serious insight about gong fu :p

dre_doggX Guest

What is Northern Shaolin Tiger like is it more mostly external or internal

one a scale of one to Ten
    one being Yang style tai chi chuan and ten being Shotokan Karate. were does it full and tell be alot about it you can just email me if you like

Oh and TWS shaolin do just a question what is that from what I understand its like a karate school that uses chinese(sometimes competition forms) in place of karateKatas. I really dont know you know I just asking. dont get offended I just wanted to know the truth from a Shaolin-Do guy that all.

Andre Lashley

The Willow Sword Guest

Well Well Well

northern shaolin tiger,,,sounds preety fierce.
    cant wait to get scratched by the kitty here.
    reemul hasnt really insulted the school's honor,,he just needs a lesson on how to be humble . if you are going to use your tiger and i am going to use mine then i suggest that you prepare kid for what is gonna come your way. i dont play around and this aint a peacock fight.
    im not gonna kill you but i am gonna make you sorry for opening up your mouth and trashing something that you have idea what it is about. you still seem to want to hide behind your screen name and talk ****. well i am out in the open and waiting for you to reveal who you are. like i said before if you have been to the austin school then WE HAVE MET. and you know that i am dedicated to what i do and that i do not play around either. you have probably gotten instruction from me so i would really think about it and what you are going to get yourself into.
    take it as you will but rest assured in november i will be coming down and not just to plaster your ass all over zilker but tio also get some more "REAL" training to continue my work here in TAOS.
    so what are the rules gonna be?
    none i hope.
    many respects, willow sword.

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

reemul Guest

hahahaha thanks for the link R.

To Andre Lashley: Northern Shaolin Tiger posses all aspects of Shaolin training. Our system goes through external, internal, animal, and weapons. The external phase is not to be compared with karate, the two have different strategies and movements. Our form styles of basic Shaolin Chuan, Chang Chuan, Tai chi Chuan and weapons all carry traits indicative of the Tiger system.

the external phase consist of body transformation consisting of balance, cooridination and stretching and power. We also introduce horse training as well as the first form of our system, upon completing the form the student is introduced to basic Shaolin Chuan, that is shaolin boxing for the laymen.

reemul Guest

To TWS

I did not Study SD in Austin. Also, so you told me your name, I still don't know you. You might as well have just given me another username. You don't know me either so get over it. When we meet I will introduce my self as reemul, and when you get your ass beat, you can tell everyone you got your ass beat by reemul.

I know what it means to be humble, do you know what it means to live a lie, cuz thats what your doing.

Being humble doesn't mean lacking an opinion or being PC.

The Willow Sword Guest

Reemul

your opinion is not an opinion it is a blatent insult. others on this forum have stated OPINIONS about my school but not to the extent of your crap. As far as who I am? chat with monkey slap or GENE, they have talked with me on the phone and know who i am. you are treading on thin ice kid. the fact that you will not tellme who you are states to me that you are a kid and a coward.and you will probably not show up to meet my challenge(ha introducing yourself as reemul) that also tells me that you are a kid and have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO. oh and also, i have been reading your posts,took some time to stay up last night and read some of them them. i am getting to know you more than you know yourself.
    Many respects, Willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

Radhnoti Guest
    Not giving your name NOW does give you time to find someone else to fight TWS for you...
    A local instructor, some NHB fighter you're distantly connected with that your trying to convince... whatever. I don't think it's unreasonable for TWS to request your ACTUAL name. At the very least it will force you to lock in your replacement.
    Why not just send it to him via e-mail and request that he not reveal it to the forum? I'm sure he'd agree to that stipulation.

-Radhnoti

phoenix-eye Guest

"Shaolin Chuan, that is Shaolin boxing for the laymen."

Wow - that was a bit patronising. I don't think many people reading these boards are "laymen". Its a CMA forum isn't it?

I must bow in deference to your superior knowledge.

"We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

illusionfist Guest
    "...Tai chi Chuan and weapons all carry traits indicative of the Tiger system."

I'm a little confused by this statement. Could you elaborate on that part? Well, elaborate on the tai chi chuan carrying traits indicative of the tiger system.

Peace :D

joedoe Guest
    "Not giving your name NOW does give you time to find someone else to fight TWS for you..."

Nah, doesn't make a difference. A name is a name. Even if he said his name was John Smith he could still get someone to go fight and call themselves John Smith. Same goes for TWS. I think the name thing is superficial.

Actually, I doubt they will ever meet.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    What we do in life echoes in Eternity

reemul Guest

mmm....

At least Abandit gets it. Although, I will show and I don't need a sub. As for the laymen comment, not everyone who comes in here has experience in shaolin kungfu, could be some newbies in here. Seeing as TWS doesn't study Shaolin kungfu, that was for his benefit too.

Tiger traits:
    The animal systems of the northern monastary each took on traits of respective animals. For instance, a Tai Chi form developed under a mantis system will yield more mantis traits, theory and movement and the same goes for chang chuan and basic Shaoin chuan. If this doesn't answer you question then I'm not really sure what your looking for.

Lost_Disciple Guest
    reemul
    I think he's asking if:

a. the tai chi was a seperate tai chi/qigong form(s) developed by the tiger system and shaolin with a tiger flavor and tiger movements

OR

b. the tai chi was actually forms from another style of tai chi (ie. Yang, Chen, Wu, etc) that were played by the tiger stylists with tiger flavor and thus slightly modified.

Hope that clears it up. I was wondering the same thing.

illusionfist Guest
    Well the whole northern shaolin making a tai chi form (which is taoist) sounds funny to me. Tiger systems alone (and a majority of Shaolin systems) are antithetical to Tai Chi principles

Peace :D