Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been driven over the edge...

Little Joe handled some mobsters with a camera and some power tools. Vermin don't like the light.

Seven, it's times like these that I wish you lived closer, 'cause I used to just luv messing with punks like those. Now that I'm older and wiser, I just live in a better neighborhood...

Ah, I just hate bullies. I could have so much fun with this situation...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Black Jack - let me know how long you go before they start talking about ilmu and try to convert you to islam...
    --- Napoleon

"You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Little Joe handle "Mobsters?" As in agents of the Outfit? With a camera? No way. If those guys wanted him, camera or no, he'd be gone right now.

[Edit]
    I'd like to hear the details of this story though. Is Little Joe family? That's the only other way he could have gotten out of trouble with the outfit.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 05-05-2003 at 06:53 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Monkeyslap,

Yeah I have heard through some friends of mine on the east coast that some of the group in that area has been pretty pushy with that aspect before.

Supposedly the gentleman here keeps the religon out of the training to the best extent possible. I checked on this through a number of his current students. An example of this that I can recall is that they have an internal aspect to their system but this teacher will not teach it because of its upfront expression to the religon of islam.

I really hope they keep the religous aspect out of it because anybody who knows me understands that religon and me are like a square peg and a round hole. I respect other peoples viewpoints but I don't like to be preached to.

I will keep you posted for the laughs if they go Malcom X on me.

Their stuff from what I have seen so far looked good though. I thought it would fit in good with the arnis training. Have you crossed hands with them before?

Cheers and nice article btw in Inside Kung Fu.
    Regards

Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
    Little Joe handled some mobsters with a camera and some power tools. Vermin don't like the light.

Seven, it's times like these that I wish you lived closer, 'cause I used to just luv messing with punks like those. Now that I'm older and wiser, I just live in a better neighborhood...

Ah, I just hate bullies. I could have so much fun with this situation...
    Ah yes, Now I remember why I called you a brutal *******...

Having fun with them is no prob - the problem is whether or not they'll come back
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Royal,

No prob, if we get together will just talk shop.

Cheers,

Monkeyslap,

I just sent an e-mail to my contact and he reasured me that with this group which is now separte from the east coast Gayong group because of these very reasons that this is not a concern.

So we will see but thanks for the look out.
    Regards

Fourteen inch custom barrel, Desert Eagle .50 Magnum (screw the a.e.) and a giant smile on your face. Hurray for gun powder.
    'i have a new found respect for crowbars now'

pause

'atleast it wasn't about sex'

if you don't mind possibly going to court place them fools under citizens arrest if they screw with you again and you catch them in one of their criminal acts hopefully they resist so then you can jack em a little.

that way they get an ass whoopin and get it in the ass from the legal system too.
    Last edited by Fred Sanford; 05-06-2003 at 01:13 AM.
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

The problem with "Jacking" them a bit, is it may come back to bite you in the as$ when they press battery charges on you. They will denie any attempt at wrongdoing you, and make you out to be a nut case vigalante.

If your going to be violent, Kill them, and hide the body good so they can't testify. Dead gus can't file charges against you.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

let me know how long you go before they start talking about ilmu and try to convert you to islam...
    Is tat common among silat lineages? DeThouars?

How about DeThouars' Kuntao?

Are FMA the same way?

Basically, is the study and practice of Isam a prerequisite of mastery of South-East Asian fighting arts?
    Monkey vs. Robot

Stranger- From my experiance in the FMA's that would be a big no.

From silat I could not tell you but I doubt it. This group from what I understand does not do that either. Though they had a sister group in NJ that was big on that sort of thing because of their main silat player and due to that attitude that NJ group lost some players but I would bet that is the result of one man and not silat as a hole.

From what I understand is that guy went back to Malaysia.
    Regards

Royal - yeah they were mob, but the situation was handled well. Frankly I've dealt with those guys too when I lived back East. You use good street sense, and treat the right adversaries with combination of respect and terror - and you don't matter so much - you can walk away happy.

Black Jack - that group does convert people. I've seen it happen with my own eyes. Frankly, the need to know Islam to have 'inernal' skills represents a gross misunderstanding of what constitutes internal in CMA. These silat guys use internal the same way the CMA world uses 'shen gung'. Just beware. But on the outside, they can be a very friendly bunch. I finally made peace with them a few years ago.

Glad you liked the article.

No - most Dutch-Indo silat groups do not prostelyze - but a lot of the Malay and Indo groups do.
    --- Napoleon

Monkeyslap,

Thanks for the warning and I will keep my eye's peeled for that sort of stuff. I hate that type of junk. I hope this is not the case here but I will not know untell I give it a whirl.

Here is a question, in the article their is a pic of you with a guard that looks like you have one hand under your chin and the other down low by your dan tien, kinda like if their is a giant ball inbetween, from that position you launch a palm strike.

Is that a Kun Tao guard or from your chinese wrestling? Pretty decpetive looking.
    Regards

I know what it is, but I ain't telling
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Royal - yeah they were mob, but the situation was handled well. Frankly I've dealt with those guys too when I lived back East. You use good street sense, and treat the right adversaries with combination of respect and terror - and you don't matter so much - you can walk away happy.

Reply]
    I guess it depends on how he got involved. I'd love to hear the situation, and how you knew they were mobsters. Could you PM me the family name by any chance? I grew up in Elmwood Pk, and I have had lots of contact in one way or another with most of the major families in my youth, and many of the minor ones (Usually through kid's, nephews or cousines etc... Never met any of the big boy's, well once, but we won't talk about that in public).

It sounds like he was a little fish, and not worth the trouble.

For the Women:

+ = & a