Thread: My cameo in the VH1 Rock Med Documentary

My cameo in the VH1 Rock Med Documentary

The VH1 Rock Med Documentary

It's a really fast cameo - you can only see my butt - but if you know my Rock Med guise (I have the only black M65 jacket converted to a Rock Med jacket AND I had really long hair at that time) you can see me for about half a second in the String Cheese Incident portion of episode 1.

Shameless self promotion? Perhaps, but Rock Med and the Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic is a great cause, so anything to put that into people's consciouness is important to me.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Geez, I hadn't heard referrence to The String Cheese Incident in years. I've only heard their music once, from one of the member's siblings, in Durango while I was meeting up with the rest of my band on the way to Chicago. I loved the name, but it's weird seeing it here. Did they get big?

I wouldn't say BIG

They have a solid following of folk psychedelic rock fans - those that got disenchanted with the rave scene. They threw down a great new years show although I was actually at the Other Ones, and only checked in for my documentary cameo at one of the warm up shows.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart