Thread: almost everyone is guilt of this

almost everyone is guilt of this

I have noticed many people come to a thread and try to sound smarter than the next man. Instead of arriving at the table to spit in somone elses dish why not bring a complimentary portion of knowledge to add to the feast.

I find this more productive and personally when I see an argument on a thread I log off and go to the next because I know all the positive info has ended.

any comments or suggestions about this.
    If a person offends you, do not resort to extremes, simply watch your chance and hit him with a brick.

Mark Twain

yep i sure have. I've definately come to a thread with the intent to "spit in someone's dish". or maybe we drool alot and get it in others dishes that way.
    when hands stick to hands there is no place to go.

Guys,

You said it not I! Ha! Ha! I find it silly that people engage so much vigorous efforts on discussing trivial and weird points. I was just reading an interesting article on Bruce and Joe Lewis, and this sounds a little too close for comfort in the WC community:

"A tenet to which all writers should fundamentally subscribe is to never pass judgment without knowledge. John Little has never met Bruce Lee or me. He never interviewed Bruce Lee nor has he ever interviewed me. He has never witnessed Bruce Lee training nor has he ever witnessed me training, and he definitely never witnessed Bruce and I working together. He, in my opinion, is like most JKD instructors and writers. They rely strictly on what they heard, or what someone wrote, or what they chose to make up. The fact is simple; they were not there and they truthfully do not know. Why is it so hard for these self-proclaimed "experts" to acknowledge they never met Bruce Lee nor trained under him?

When writers submit stories and interviews, often they are forced to condense what they write for the sake of space. Sometimes, their efforts backfire, and things are taken out of context..."

Truth sometimes is stranger than fiction...

Regards,