PS. - RENE

There is a certain INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY on your part when you refer to my posts as an "attack" on Garrett Gee and company.

The "attack" has been made by Gee and company (ie.- Meng)...
when they attempt to rewrite wing chun history without offering sufficient proof.

My response (posts) are a "defense" against their attack.

You may go on kidding yourself about this...but not me...and I suspect I am not alone in this regard.

William Cheung has offered "proof" about the existence of TWC over the last 21 years..the same proof I am offering right now on the Understanding TWC thread: The ACTUAL DETAILS of the fighting system known as TWC ...when spelled out extensively and without esoterica...are proof that the system is REAL, and in many ways very different than other wing chun systems....

beginning long before Gee's appearance on the scene with (for all intents and purposes) - the same fighting system. Am I saying that Gee's a fraud...NO...that he stole it all from William Cheung...NO...at least I can't say that yet - and would prefer not to ever have to say that - but Gee has to back up his claims about lineage and "the only true" wing chun being HFY, etc..with more than what he, or Meng, or anyone else has done, as of yet.

You seem to be implying that now that this thread has "stroked" them as much as it has...they will now be induced to be more forthcoming about "facts"...Maybe...but my latest posts on this thread are reminders to you and them that .....

WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR ANSWERS...