Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword-wielding resident confronts alleged thief

Sword-wielding resident confronts alleged thief

Check it out - right here in my home town:

Brings a tear to my eye....http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/Stor...379379,00.html
    "You have come here from all over the world because society has no furthur use for you....."

OT

Seems like as good a place as any:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/martin/0,2759,214318,00.html

Tony Martin, in jail for killing someone who broke into his house, was denied parole recently because it was believed he posed significant risk to any future would-be burglars broaching his property.

Something is very wrong here.

Its the UK. What can you expect?

Self defense is a big no-no over their.
    Regards

Must be all that toxic fog.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

That is just Sooooo ****ed up!!!!!!

They should have given him a medal.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Granted I agree for the most part... but there are things we just don't know about the situation. He could have caught the kid, and instead of calling in the cops, killed the kid.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Granted I agree for the most part... but there are things we just don't know about the situation. He could have caught the kid, and instead of calling in the cops, killed the kid.

Reply]
    So, what's your point?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Point being it still sucks, but thats not a lot of info to post judgement on.... Am I supposed to have a point on kfo?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

The kid broke into the guys home. He's dead now. That will teach him not to break into peoples homes. Maybe teach his buddies the same thing.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yeah, no doubt, I'm not debating that fact, I'm just saying, if he got really roughed up, it probably would have taught him the same lesson, and he could have grown up to be a productive member of society. I don't think this guy should be denied parole, but he also killed someone. I might do the same thing...shrug....
    practice wu de

The dude in the first story brought a sword to a gunfight and won. I'm impressed.

Don't start that Tony Martin bull**** again.

Regardless of who the kid was or what he did, Tony Martin is a borderline psychotic with regressional tendencies and obsessive compulsive disorders and a dangerous sociopath. Haven't even bothered to look at the latest article but if you search the very own KFO you will find a lot of links I posted on this in the past.

The whole pro-Martin gag is a shoddy attempt by the so-called Countryside Alliance to grab more attention to the so-called boom in countryside crime from a population who could and indeed have plenty of reason to give less of a ****.

It is not a self-defence issue.

CSN, unlike you to have missed the whole wadge of background on this...

Nazi!

{Edit: Oh, it was Chris M... Not CSN... that explains it... }
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 05-12-2003 at 01:55 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    The kid broke into the guys home. He's dead now. That will teach him not to break into peoples homes. Maybe teach his buddies the same thing.
    How will it teach him anything? He's dead. I would say that's a pretty ****ing heavy learning disorder.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

How will it teach him anything? He's dead. I would say that's a pretty ****ing heavy learning disorder.
    One time my teacher had to kill me because I was having trouble in math. I think it worked.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

A life vs a property crime. hmmmm.

I think the killing of anybody over some property is a bit crazy. Seriously, that's what insurance is for.

What warrants the taking of a life? And since when does "could've, should've, would've" have anything to do with the law?

Can you honestly say that killing someone teaches them a lesson?

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.