Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sword-wielding resident confronts alleged thief

Originally posted by joedoe
    They are still considered US citizens, but their criminal status means that they are incarcerated.
    Right. Which is why I explicitly didn't agree to the part about them not being considered US citizens.

Christopher M.

Why should I state the obvious that even most primary school kids are aware off.

In NO country in this world does commiting a criminal act result in loosing your Citizenship.
    If that were true, all the criminals released from Prison would be stateless and the USA the BIGGEST human rights violator.

Research "stateless" and than come back and tell us if your thinking and view of the subject is correct.

Or do you think that the Goverment simply re-instates their citizenship when they are released from prison.

FWIW, incarceration ONLY happens after the criminal has been tried and sentenced, which is quiet some time AFTER the crime.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 05-13-2003 at 07:00 PM.

Can someone please point out to me how shooting a 15 yr old kid in the back when he is trying to get away, is self-defense and not using excessive force ?

Despite what some of you people may think, you DON'T have the right to kill someone simply because they are in your home. Last year there was the case of a drunk guy in the U.S who was trying to get into his home but unfortunately all the apartments looked the same and he was trying to get into the wrong place. The owner of the unit that the drunk guy was trying to get into shot the drunk guy believing he was a burglar.
    So an innocent guy dies, but that's okay ?

If someone breaks into my home, the last thing I want is for them to live, and come back and take revenge on me for fighting back and hurting them. Criminals do stuff like that all the time. Better to shoot them running away, and not have to worry about it, then have to live in fear that will return to hit you again and possibly kill you.

The guy shot the kid in the back. Big deal, he was a criminal, and knows the risks of being so.

If I ever have to deal with a situation like this, i'm killing them, and buring the body under my basement floor, and just keeping very quiet about it. I wouldn't even admit there was a burglary attempt.

I sure as hell wouldn't let the SOB get out alive.

Maybe I'm jaded form dealing with this type of element on a regular basis growng up, but as far as I'm concerned the only good criminal is a dead criminal. I place absolutely NO value on their lives, not in the least little bit. My garbage is worth more to me than their lives.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

RD.

In that case I hope nobody misses the criminal or knew where he went on the night he went missing.

Because if the Police track him down to your place guess who will be facing the Judge and Jury.

BTW, you can't claim SD anymore after the corpse is found in your basement.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Laughing Cow
    In NO country in this world does commiting a criminal act result in loosing your Citizenship.
    Right. And I never claimed it did.

Please tell me you're calling me ignorant over something other than your failure to read my post.

Especially even after I point it out allready.
    Last edited by Christopher M; 05-13-2003 at 10:51 PM.

If you burry the body in your basement, it saves the risk of dumping it and getting caught. Also, If you burry it really deep, and dump a few feet of concrete over it, by the time it's found, 50 years would probably have gone by, and there would be no way to know how long it had been there, or who put it there. It could be anyone from a former owner of the home, to the contractor that built it, to complete strangers who just happened to need a good dumping ground when the house was being built.

As for his freinds, you have to worry about that no matter what, so it's not an issue anyway.

The other option would be to cap a couple of rounds off into your wall, and place a drop gun in his hand after you shoot him. A nice little 22 would be good for that.

Either way, if your faced with going to jail because you defend yourself, you got nutin to loose anyway. Figuring out how to get away with it is the first and foremost consideration in a situation like that.

I'm just glad I don't live in the UK.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Figuring out how to get away with it is the first and foremost consideration in a situation like that.
    Than I think you better need to get up to speed on forensic techniques.

The scenario you described will be debunked in a very short time, using modern methods like DNA testing and similar.

Have fun trying to outwit the Cops.

Is anyone else seriously afraid of RD?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    Is anyone else seriously afraid of RD?
    Not me.
    Lots of water separates him and me.

LMFAO at Laughing Cow getting a good bi.tch slapping from Christopher M.

Originally posted by Internal Boxer
    LMFAO at Laughing Cow getting a good bi.tch slapping from Christopher M.
    Would be even funnier if he wasn't on my ignore list or if I gave a **** what that moron has to say or anybody that thinks he actually sprouts some wisdom and knowledge.

But it is easy to sit behind a keyboard and laugh and give an electronic "***** slapping", funny those guys are never around when you wanna meet them in Person. More Raleks and heroes of the Internet I guess.

Ooooh dear, scratched a nerve there I think!

Originally posted by Internal Boxer
    Ooooh dear, scratched a nerve there I think!
    Not at all.

Just bored.

The scenario you described will be debunked in a very short time, using modern methods like DNA testing and similar.

Curious, How? I mean, first they would have to know a crime occured. They would have to have more than his criminal buddies telling the cops thier friend went in, and never came out. You can't just search a place on hearsay. By the time they got a warrent. the cement would be hard, and the floor would be replaced.

They can't have a murder investigation if they don't have a body.

Hel1, the hole for the sump pump is almost deep enough to do it. All I'd have to do is remove a few feet more, dump the dirt under the crawl space, drop his sorrry dead asss in and drop cement ontop of him. Then, place the pump on top of the cement. I mean, who would ever even think to look there for a body? Let alone start digging through concrete and mud?

I think the safest bet to avoid prosicution, would be to hide the fact a crime was commited to beging with.

Serously, the mob drops bodies in the desplains river all the time, so do a few others, noone ever gets caught for those. My method acomplishes the same goal, only you don't risk having a witness see you making the drop, because all the work is hidden behind your walls. Plus, you have some legal protection due to the fact they would have to get a warrent to search. In order to do that, they need significant evidance. Certianly alot more than the word of some criminal element who might have known the burglar was planning to hit your house.

All you have to do when the cops come is say "Nope, sorry no burgluries here", and they can't touch you. They would be forced to conclude the Crimials who complained didn't really know which house was suposed to be burgled, and were confused.

It's pausible deniability, combine with lack of credible enough evidence to warrent a search.

I could even invite the officers in, and talk to them wile I'm working on my sump to get it fixed before the next rain storm, and all they would see was a guy trying to fix his sum pump. There's no way they could know the body was right there unless they dig, and that requires a warrent that they have no grounds to get.

For the Women:

+ = & a