Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The KFO Repeat-o-thread

The KFO Repeat-o-thread

All right, in case this hasn't been covered before:

I was doing forms the other day, because I didn't want to lift weights, cause they slow you up and all, when I got thinking about all that Shaolin Do stuff, which reminded me of tai chi hippies and how grappling always beats striking, so anyway, I got looking at the time, and I realized that, holy crap, I had forgotten to work on my no touch knock out, so I did it a few times, using my cat as a target, and anyway, being an inner door disciple, most of your wouldn't understand, I was using weapons like an extension of my open hand work, and suddenly, WAM! I realized that this whole war thing was over oil, but it was the liberals fault too.

Anyway, I got up and hurt my leg doing it, probably because I haven't been keeping up on my taoist sexual practices, or my san shou, or was it san soo? You know, that kung fu style? Anyway, so I hurt my leg, and got thinking, maybe my teacher could adjust my chi?

As it turned out, I was on my way to get a chi adjustment when this guy came and tried a double leg take down. Well, that was his mistake, as I knew a lot of traditional tai chi and wing chun ground fighting methods. So, I did some pressure point stuff on him, but I didn't use the dim mak, I just left him there and continued on to my school, where I found my teacher had opened a tae bo class and closed the traditional point sparring program to replace it with sticky hands, because our art is too deadly.

So anyway, does anyone else here have any experience with that?

You too?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

very good

I think that just about sums it up.

So there are parallel universes.

Originally posted by norther practitioner
    You too?
    LOL!!!

KC must have very stong chi though.... he fought off all of the tornados that I've sent his way.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

You say all that, and you didn't tell us if he agreed to use his precious Chi to fix your leg?

Hell, I hope he just made you let it heal on it own now!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Talking Wow!

The master has shared. I now will bow thrice.
    (That was really funny btw)
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Talking

KCs 115th dream !

... forgot to say you smoked a joint cause its totally healthy for you, but otherwise i'd say you about covered everything..
    where's my beer?

Tell me, were any astral spies involved?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

yeah

you left out the bit about smoking joint before your tai chi practice.

Well see, that's the thing - The astral spies were indeed there, but they know that my chi blast is mor powerful then they can imagine, and they dare not try anything. However, that didn't stop Ashida Kim himself. He looked like a 300 lb ninja and he was wearing a gracie t-shirt. He told me that spitting was a viable means of self defense, and then started going over the finer points of it. Of course, I didn't care, so I butterfly kicked him and told him to get a life. I am helping him find a girl so that he can practice his ninja sex magic. He thinks he's mastered it, but he knows that he must try in on something other than his hand, and he's allergic to sheep.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Wool does irritate my skin as well. And I am a white guy. Thus, I am Ashida Kim.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 05-12-2003 at 08:49 AM.

I practice forms wearing a ninja turtles baby - t letting my enormous 350+ lb girth hang freely from above my belt, and woo people into hypnotic trances with its graceful gelatinous movement whilst practicing my tai chi.