Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Martial Arts Movie Ever!!!!!

Re: Let me add....

Originally posted by firepalm
    Anything that Van Damme has done is also tied with anything that Chuck Norris has done as worst possible martial arts movie(s).

Oh and add anything also done by Joe Lewis (Jaguar Lives... arrrrrrrggggghhh.... bad, bad, bad totally wrong)

Dam... do you have anything against american fighters???
    (well they arent as good as hollywood wants you to think they are but...)
    Edit- Well american Fighters that were in movies
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

Wink Anything against American fighters?

No they just suck to watch!

As opposed to all those really cool Canadian fighters?

Bob and Doug McKenzie are the toughest guys to come out of Canada since Capt. Kirk.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Talking Canadian movie fighter

LOL. Regardless, if Van Damme is a fighter or anything in real life, all of his movies sucked, and not just because of the plot, but his horrible acting. And I wont try to make any comments on his fighting abilities. Lets just say I liked Sasha Mitchell doing the other American Kickboxer movies than the first movie of the series Van Damme starred in.
    Milia Macerusk

I love Matrix as a movie I just think that the ****ing fight scenes is as entertaining to watch as dog **** on a wall. And it bugs me that sci-fi nerds think Keanu and Co are 'fighters'.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by chen zhen
    the Big Boss

and Black belt Jones
    Black Belt Jones was a masterpiece compared to its sequel: Hot Potato. "Are you from Boston?"
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
    In practice, there is.

Who said "they are fighters?" But as an actor in Matrix, he's ok. I mean you can put someone who has no experiences in Kung Fu, and they can probably "act" the same way or better. But eitherway, be content with what you got, otherwise you just wasted your movie ticket.
    Milia Macerusk

People with no martial arts training have a tendancy to view their favorite actors as bad ass fighters. You've never seen this? Wake up..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

10. Thumbs up

Karate Warrior 2 (Utter waste material,if you can find it,do watch it just for the record)
    Matrix.
    Street Fighter.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Best of the Best

Black Samurai(or return of black samurai.. something like that...also jim kelly)

Talking

Best of the Best is cool

OK the first one was allright, but 2-? is butt-awfull

Oh right.. forget bout the second.. ye is pretty ****ty arite

15. Thumbs up

Power Rangers is better than Best of The Best.

Man,was that movie corny.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-