Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Martial Arts Movie Ever!!!!!

power rangers suck major ass

I mean, LOOK AT THEM!!

now, the Turtles is something else..

2. Thumbs up

Turtles rocked as a cartoon.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Definitly.. The sais, Bo staff, chucks, swords... No one can beat that!!! Espcially(sp) when they say "Kowabunga Dude"!!!
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

they should ditch the "dude"..

5. Thumbs up

Itīs a bit odd though that they do prey on that humanly female reporter.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

A little sodomy going on right there

7. Thumbs up

It cannot hurt though,to be able to cram so much junk food and still be that fit and alert.

-FC, summer of 2006-

It cannot hurt though,to be able to cram so much junk food and still be that fit and alert.
    Aww, I don't know, they were getting a little chubby around their shells in the last episodes.

9. Thumbs up

Never noticed.

-FC, summer of 2006-

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Det kan du hoppa upp å snurra på.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Thumbs up

""Report this post to a moderator """

You mother****ing **** lickers can suck my cohones

..if this won't get this thread locked, WHAT WILL!?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking

14. Thumbs up

Is everything allright or are you just letting off some steam,in an extraordinary manner it may be...?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Blog Entries
    Worst Martial Arts Movie:

SURF NINJAS

Too bad, b/c Ernie Reyes Jr. has some seriously good ma skills.
    His best work was in The Last Dragon.
    The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy