Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TCM, MD, L.A.C Sandal!

Former:

Your response is very amusing. I need to clarify a few points here:

1. I am NOT in a debate with you.

2. I am NOT trying to convince you about TCM. Whether you do or do not has no implications on me whatsoever. I could care less if you existed in a world in which TCM had never been heard of.

3. I have my beliefs and you have yours. TCM works for me and Western medicine works for you. You would rather rely on drugs for keeping healthy, and I would rather rely on my body's natural ability to stay healthy to be healthy. By the way, for what its worth, I am extremely healthy, have no mental/depression problems, and since my arrival in the US over twenty years ago, I have only been to a doctor twice (once for a severe sore throat in the early eighties and the other for a checkup required by my insurance company). I stay healthy by natural means, and almost never take drugs. I do supplement my daily exercises with a healthy diet and Chinese herbs when needed.

In any case, I wish you well and a healthy life. It has been very interesting conversing with you and sharing thoughts with you.

2. Thumbs up

I entertain the view of staying healthy by natural means too,it is only when you´re sick that you may need some additional aid (natural or synthetic) conventional=not necessarily "unnatural".
    Sometimes I might pass drugs too.

Anyway,I´ve enjoyed talking to you too.
    Thank you for your time.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-