Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hmm, stance ?

umm.... Nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering how you get the whole class inside that little cubical stall....

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    "So I set myself in a normal sparring position, where my weight is more or less on both legs, with my left leg in front. He gives a kick with his left leg, which goes right past my balls lol."

"My groin was protected for that sort of kick, from his left leg, but not his right leg. Perhaps a picture of a stance where you are well protected could be usefull ? "

I was gathering that the surprise kick At one statement is the left leg and at another is the right leg. Clear this-up for best advice.

You rear leg was too far to the side even if it was back. Too far to support a push at the hips straight back.-ish

50-50 has been used to refer to a horseriding stance. But you were in a wide feet perpendicular stance. your hips were twisted to the left It seem, my perception.

Push off with the rear leg tilt back-ish and thrust your rear leg forward to kick with the rear leg from your stance.

To defend your groin Adjust knees--sink back and to the side. However your front leg becomes the resulting target. Prepare for this...

People Say differently to what they are Thinking because we use the same names for different things.-ish

All anti 50-50 people, How do any of you do this Moving stuff with two legs without the percentage of weight-division per leg at some point being 50-50~? One might wonder.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

"Indeed"

50/50 and 70/30 and 0/100 etc are just nice little pigeon holes to call random things that really dont exist. If you are truely 50/50 or 70/30 or 0/100, then your standing still.

strike!

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Even moving can have both feet on the ground at some points. It perhaps seems, some might think.~
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Women have been attacked on the toilet, yes.

Contrary to what Serpent says, people do get attacked in bathrooms.

You have to know how to respond from whatever position. Otherwise, you aren't ready to truly defend yourself.