Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Who would win"-- the Verses threds!!!

Haw Haw very funny

I agree with all the ones kristoffer posted, but I vote for batman in the hero vs. batman fight.

Other fights:
    Hulk vs. yoda: yoda wins (only with the use of "the force", else he would be cake)

bruce lee vs. grizzly bear: grizzly bear wins (it was a close match, though )

Mr. Miyaki vs. old man from DM: old man wins

Shaft vs. BB Jones:Shaft wins ( he's a bad Motha*shut yo mouf* )

Fatm.. I mean Batman!? Winning over that brutal *******? Sorry I can't see that. Hero would slice him in a second.

How about:
    Homer Simpson VS Cartman

Dhalsim VS Mr Fantastic

Jay Z VS 50 Cent

Lara Croft VS Catwoman
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Can forum members enter the tournament?
    I'd like to enter!
    I want to kick JayZ AND 50 cents ass

Cartman will win over homer (respect mah authoritah!!*smack**ouch* )
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-17-2003 at 11:16 AM.

Homer Simpson VS Cartman
    winner: Cartman

Dhalsim VS Mr Fantastic
    winner: Dhalsim

Jay Z VS 50 Cent
    winner: 50 Cent

Lara Croft VS Catwoman
    winner: Lara

chen zhen VS KFO members
    winner: KFO members
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

NOOO

heh heh

what about:

50 cent vs. chen zhen

any bets?

I dont think you want to go up against 50, chen. Anyone that gets shot nine times(once in the face) and keeps movin has to be tough.

Winner=50 cent
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Oh, didn't know that.. just forget it then

chen zhen vs cartman

the guy is tough, but he's just small and fat. I'll kick his ass
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-17-2003 at 01:10 PM.

Isn't cartman in third grade or something? I'll bet on Chen Zhen

It's not something that gives you respect, beating a 3. grader..
    but it did when I went to public school

Thumbs up Rrrrrespect

Ok, that was an easy fight, who's next on the list?

maybe this thread is getting too ****ed

Maybe a little.. here's some comic coolness
    lol
    http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi...hive_babes.cfm

Nice find. spiderwoman, fairchild and invisible woman are my favorites

ROUND 2

1. Wolverine vs. Law (evil Jet Li THE ONE)
    2. Daredevil vs. Mystique (X-men)
    3. Darth Maul vs. Mace Windu
    4. Spiderman vs.Deathstrike (X-men 2)
    5. XXX vs. Shaft
    6. Bulletproof Monk vs. BATMAN
    7. Grizzly Bear vs. Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
    8. Lara Croft vs Old Man (Drunken Master)