Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Who would win"-- the Verses threds!!!

Jay Z VS 50 Cent
    They are on tour together....
    fiddy is a survivor... 9 bullets, come on man....

How many "Laws" were killed before the end..... 'cause I don't know how strong wolverined is, but if it was like 400 something, then I'd have to say

Law

Mystique

Maul

Spidey

Shaft, cause he's actually got flavor...

The Bear

Old man
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

daredevil sucks ass, so yeah, mystique wins (whoever the hell she is )
    I agree with the rest, too.
    so, the old man already fought Mr. Miyaki? I didn't realise that. But of course he wins!

Wolverine vs. Law (evil Jet Li THE ONE)
    winner: LAw

Daredevil vs. Mystique (X-men)
    winner: DD (in the comics he's one badass and he's blind so it doesn't matter what shape M takes coz DD will always keep track of her)

Darth Maul vs. Mace Windu
    winner: Darth Maul

Spiderman vs.Deathstrike (X-men 2)
    winner: Spiderman

XXX vs. Shaft
    winner: Shaft

Bulletproof Monk vs. BATMAN
    winner: Batman

Grizzly Bear vs. Legolas (Lord of the Rings)
    winner: Grizzly Bear

Lara Croft vs Old Man (Drunken Master)
    winner: Old man
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Round 3

Charmane Star VS Aria Giovanni

Jackie Chan VS Stick figure (www.xiaoxiaomovie.com)

Nightcrawler VS Wolverine

An alien empire VS a cow

Rocky VS Rambo
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

1: doesn't know either
    2:jackie Chan
    3:Wolverine
    4:Cow
    5:Rambo ('Nam veteran, can't beat that )

ROUND #3

1) DareDevil vs. Law (evil Jet Li THE ONE)

2) Darth Maul vs. Spiderman

3) Shaft vs. BATMAN

4) Grizzley Bear vs. Old Man (Drunken Master)

1) Law
    2) Spiderman
    3)Batman (bad-ass detective beating a superhero.. I don't think so )
    4)Grizzly bear (that bear is unbeatable )

How the heck would Spiderman beat Darth Maul?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 05-20-2003 at 12:52 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Speed. It's all about speed.
    and some spiderweb

Nah, I Guess Maul would beat the crap out of him, now that I think about it..

That Spiderman/Darth Maul conflict would be quite a sight.

They're both quite fast however Spidey IS faster. Stronger as well.

His spider sences enable him to prettymuch dodge bullets while Maul's force can enable him to deflect blaster fire. So with his jumping and wall crawling he could effective dodge lightsaber swings... however, one connection would end it.

The webbing may slow Maul down, forcing him to have to cut through it, and one shot hitting the saber & Maul would be disarmed... Or he would have to let himself be pulled along with the saber. However if Spidey can successfully web the saber to a wall or floor then there's no way maul would free the saber in time...

Very close indeed...

also remember Darth Maul was chopped in half by a young Obi Wan... so he may not be as BAD @SS as he looks....

Good points. I'll vote for spidey again.

Darth Maul is just a geek with horns

And he has rotten teeth! did anyone notice that? his jaw would be more vulnerable than most people, so a single punch would knock him down, with rotten teeth all over the place.

First off, Maul is much too fast with the saber to let a few webs slow him down. He holds his own against TWO Jedi Knights, the baddest muthers in the galaxy. TWO of them!

Plus, he smart, and he fights smart. Dig that Harvard accent, boys. Maul ain't no dumb animal. He purposely led Qui-Gon into the reactor so Obi-Wan couldn't help. The fact that Obi-Wan kills him is null. Obi-Wan becomes one of the greatest Jedi Knights in history...it is Obi-Wan's hubris that brings him down eventually, not his abilities. A healthy Obi-Wan would have slaughtered Vader in his prime...and does...which is why Anakin becomes Vader in the first place. This is also evident when Obi-Wan eventually allows Vader to kill him. How many times does Vader stomp that robe to make sure Obi-Wan is gone? He's afraid because he knows what Obi-Wan was once capable of. But I digress....

Let's not forget one thing. The Dark Side of the Force has given Maul extra-sensory abilites as well. Can he run up a wall? No. But he can manipulate objects and throw people/things around ala telekenisis. Dooku and Palpatine also display an affintity for Force Lightning, so it is reasonable to assume Maul has the same ability (and does display it in Jedi Power Battles), in which case he would just FRY Spidey and be done with it.

He can also sense attacks from all angles. Dig that block behind his back he does against Qui-Gon. He's not even looking at it.

Or he could just Force Choke Spidey off his freakin web from a distance.

Besides, is Spidey so dedicated to his cause that he would Tattoo his whole body? Na, he run off and cry about the responsibility of power or some shlt once the going got tough.

Maul wins vs. almost everyone. Except Obi-Wan.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 05-21-2003 at 11:09 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Now I'm leaning more towards Maul again