Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a real challenge to Shaloin-Do from the Shaolin temple?

MonkeySlap Too Guest

Is this a real challenge to Shaloin-Do from the Shaolin temple?

Heming,
    A secular discuple of the Shaolin temple has gotten tired of the SD claims. He's offering a match at the next SD expedition to Shaolin.

Will WTS fight for his school's honor? Will Sin The' show'em 'whose the Grandmaster now', or will the SD crowd avoid this at all costs?

All I know is I'm volunteering to make dupes of the video tape and send the proceeds to the winning organization!
    the loser should make 500 videos of the competetion and distribute it free of
    charge to the "Kung Fu On-Line" members...
    the aim is for clearify the confusion and stop the mouth boxing...

anybody agree with this idea?

Heming

------------------
    Heming
    Shaolin Secular Disciple's Union,
    Shaolin Temple, Mt.Song, Henan 452491, P.R.China
    Tel: +86(371)2749172
    Fax: +1(212)98143
    ICQ#: 17145752
    Email: heming@shaolintemple.zzn.com
    http://www.topcities.com/Arts/heming/index.htm
    http://shaolintemple.yeah.net

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

BeiKongHui Guest
    Ha, the Shaolin Do people will never go for this. Do you think they'd risk all that potential $ for a silly thing like honor?

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
    --Khalil Gibran

inpho Guest
    Hah! I wish! That'd be so great, shame I've got little faith.

Amitabha

suff0beast Guest

Not SD but ?

Where did you get that info? I am sure there is much more than just those few sentences. I would LOVE to see that competition/challenge in person, and it would be even BETTER to make a full statement of SD/CSC w/ Shaolin (Temple) to win and embarass(sp?) the SD group. Indeed this would determine the Authenticity of SD and DEFINITELY strengthen our faith in the Shaolin histories of the true disciples.

Rick

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    I pulled it from the thread 'welcome from Shaolin temple' or something like that started by henming.

Radhnoti Guest
    I'd be interested in knowing if this was a true challenge...and to who as well. Anyone willing to contact him?

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    I'll send him an e-mail if noone else will.

All his contact info is on his post.

If you read the other thread, it sounds like the Shaolin Temple is not entirely thrilled with Sin The' and his group.

It will be interesting to see the 'original' Shaolin of Sin The' go up against the 'wushu dancers'. I know who my money is on and he doesn't live in Kentucky...

Shaolindynasty Guest

Hypothetical question

What if the Shaolin Do fighter won? :eek:

New classes New online Catalog
    www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    Does TWS have to step up to any challenge against Shaolin-do?? LOL poor guy, his road is quite long...seriously, if he steps up for just one challenge and gives it his best, we should give him a rest, no?
    LOL

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    Check out the thread 'greatings from Shaolin' or some such.

It's interesting.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    I was trying to be funny about the WTS line. Either school should just field whoever is ready.

RENEGADE_MONK Guest
    Whatever happened to "drunkenostrich"..there has not been a post from him since the original thread
    ???

HuangKaiVun Guest
    reemul, stumblefist, self-thinking-follower, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

You guys think Shaolin is fake. SHOW us all.

The Willow Sword Guest

Renegade monk

i used to know Drunkenostrich,,he unfortunately died. We all miss him very much :( . when D.O. was doing his organic gardening his shears accidentally becaome posessed with the spirit of heming's communist Shaolin Voodoo,,the chi was SSSOOO powerful that it reached him and his head was chopped off....the news papers labeled it a BIZZARRE GARDENING ACCIDENT. THE HEAD was never found..there are rumors that it resides in the secret chamber of the shaolin hall of subjugated enemies. :( its sad... and we all miss him VERY much. VERY VERY MUCH :( oh my im getting teary eyed................................gotta go man....sssorryy :(

Drunken ostrich: born 1971 died 2000 in the summer of his life,,,,we mourn you and miss you.
    REST IN PEACE.

Many Respects,,Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

RENEGADE_MONK Guest
    LOL...I know I was just wondering, I take it you care for his garden now? ;)