Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What superhero are YOU!?!?!

Today I felt different and I marked in as Dr.Strange on this round.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs up well as usual

when i do these little surveys it is always right on the money:

Wolverine.

and i wouldnt waste time id F#Ck Mystique so hard she wouldnt be able to walk or shapeshift for a week. then id dump her.

hey who needs a nagging shapeshifting broad anyway?
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Whoa think about it
    You could force her to look like different wimmin all the time.

""Ok, now look like Natasha Yi.. mmmmm that's nice.. ok now look like that ***** from Friends. OOhh baby, And now ""

THINK ABOUT IT
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Lightbulb Kristoffer

I did think about it and yes ole chap you are right.

"Mystique baby? come on home wolvie is waiting for ya"
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Of course, if you p i s s her off, she could totally mess with your head by morphing into guys while you're in the middle of doing it.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

DWid

after carefull thought i have decided to go back to my original post of tappin mystiques derrier and then givin her tha boot. philosphy being" why deal with a nagging shapeshifting broad anyway"

But Rogue needs a good tappin to,, but you know now that i think about that, if i tapped rogues sweet little patootey id probably DIE. so who is there ? who is there than can satisfy the carnal desires of the Wolverine?

hey i know. DEMI MOORE(charlies angels) i had a woody all through that movie watchin her.

I am Power Fist
    The Six Diseases:

1-The desire for victory.
    2-The desire to resort to technical cunning.
    3-The desire to display all that has been learned.
    4-The desire to awe the enemy.
    5-The desire to play the passive role.
    6-The desire to get rid of whatever disease one is affected by.

I thought his name was Iron Fist?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Wolverine.
    Witty signature under construction.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    it says im the Banshee

but im actually UATU THE WATCHER
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

i'm free wheelin Franklin

I hang out in the cave under my flat,during the day.
    I dont have any super powers but,
    I like to come out at night and beat people up.

IF THERE WERE ANY COMIC CHARACTER I'D WANNA BE I'D HAVE TO SAY:
    SAVAGE DRAGON!!

Talking WOW

when i went and did the questionarre again and this time i was HONEST. gues who i was chosen as?

GHOST_RIDER.

Fukin A

Flame head

Lobo, I love the one where he's hired to kill Santa Claus along with all the elves. Good skull splitting action!