Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who beats who

Question who beats who

~ I was just thinking today about something I heard someone say to me several years ago, or maybe I read it…

~ If you have a Japanese Martial Artist in a fight against a Chinese Martial Artist the Chinese Martial Artist will win because their technique and training are superior in every way.
    ~ If you have three Japanese Martial Artists fight against three Chinese Martial Artists the three Japanese Martial Artists will win because the three Chinese Martial Artists will end up arguing and fighting against themselves about lineage and positioning of the hand and who is the most authentic and traditional in their training methods.

~ Have a good day and don’t take anything that is not important too seriously.

Peace

Sin Loi

Yi Beng, Kan Xue

Actually most Japanese fighters kick the **** out of Chinese fighters whenever they fight. hehehehehe

Ryu
    (yes, I'm kidding. Settle down. This means you.)
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I would have to agree with Ryu. The Japanese cats are like "put up or shut up". Here in Japan a lot of schools do heavy hitting sparring with no gear. There are not too many Chinese schools left that do this. Most likely Kung fu guy would explain to you why and how he would win by showing you paperwork, graphs, and charts. A karate guy would help you pick up your teeth after you woke up.
    Last edited by Richie; 05-20-2003 at 08:43 AM.
    For traditional kung fu go to http://www.taishingpekkwar.com

I can't beleive your so dumb you took that serious

Sambo is superior
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Silk PJs are superior not only to cotton gis, but also to spandex shorts, nylon singlets, and satin trunks.

Let this be a lesson to you!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

pfffffffft...

Can you say, 'body oil'?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

That's for lovin', not for fightin'!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

oh yeah... your right

" I can't beleive your so dumb you took that serious"

You should learn how to spell before you call someone "dumb".

So intelligence is measured in how well you SPELL? lol
    This isn't even my first language, you wanna take it in swedish and see how well you spell? You clearly have a problem to see when someone is ironic and making jokes.

Sorry, it was my mistake.

You should learn how to spell before you call someone "dumb".

You should learn to spell before you correct people.

... dum.... nope.
    dumb.
    yup.

What are you talking about?

I thought you were saying he misspelled dumb.
    I now see you corrected his use of word believed.
    Probably a typo.

Pretty impressive command of english for it being a 2nd language there kristoffer.

Richie.. it's ok, glad we sorted it out

shaolin-do-
    thanks