Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone here besides me just totally sick of the main Kung Fu forum?

Jockwurst Guest

Is anyone here besides me just totally sick of the main Kung Fu forum?

I really tried to find a post worth responding to but it has been futile. I think they should rename it the Troll Forum. From what I can tell nearly all the BJJ guys are trolls in one form or another because all they do is wait for someone to post something they don't like and then gang up on them. Then there are the Kung Fu trolls who are so inept and lacking in knowledge that its almost funny. What, these guys dont don't get their knowledge form videos like the BJJ guys? Are Kung Fu vid's just hard to come by or what?If anyone would like to talk REAL MA feel free to contact me. I am a 1st degree brown belt in Judo and I now study Hsing-I and Tai Chi.

nobody Guest

dont worry man

i just saw the age post. and a lot of the really bad posters out there, just are 15. so let them have thier pretend glory...just stay out of there. i rarely post, but its good for a laugh.

Jockwurst Guest

Nobody

I'm through there, no more posts from me. Its interesting though, I was just chatting with a dude who posts on the underground forum and the topic of kungfuonline came up. According to him before the moderators tightened the clamps a while back, it was possible to obtain multiple I.D.'s. He also said that some of the guys who post on there he knew from the underground(mostly BJJ guys since thats who frequents there)and that they had three, sometimes four different identities. So when they'd get in an argument they'd post different slams with their multiple I.D's and it would appear as if a great assault of opinion was being waged against a particular poster when in fact it was only a couple of people. He gave me some screen names and told me who they really were, but for the sake of not stirring up a lot of crap, I'll keep them to myself for now. I'll also avoid the Troll forum.

HuangKaiVun Guest
    You think it's better HERE?

We've got one troll (reemul) who thinks he can defeat the Shaolin temple and another here (stumblefist) who thinks Shaolin is a conspiracy and that non-Chinese cannot master kung fu.

STUDD WILSON Guest

KFO Main Forum Trolls

I know exactly what you mean. I got into an argument with several of the BJJ trolls. From the discourse, I trained in BJJ for one year and I could tell that most all of the guys who were talking sh!t possessed no knowledge beyond that which could be picked up from a set of videos. I post under another name on E-Budo and a few of the guys over there used to post on Kung Fu online but got sick of being dogpiled by the BJJ trolls. If it is true what you were saying about posters using more than one name, that sounds pretty low but it would explain the "tag team" action that seems to go on over there a lot. Who in particular is using the names, if you don't mind?

Brat Guest

The REAL trolls.

Its interesting what you said jockwurst. I haven't posted on that forum in probably over a year now. I refused to because I said I wouldn't and I accused the poster who goes by the name of knifefighter(who after being flogged by the kung fu guys said he was leaving never to return) of not living up to his word. I will live up to mine and not go back. I can vouch for your claims about multiple postings. Yes, in the old days when the forum began it was possible to get an almost unlimited number of IDs and Im sure that many did(I have 2). Furthermore after I left the forum i chatted with several peopl who were posters on the forum. I also have an inside source who i will not reveal. Many of the old trolls have come back as new posters. James(also known as Word) is now a prominent BJJ tycoon on the board. As is also the infamous Tae Kwon Do Man. How do I know? Because I have talked to each of them on other forums. In fact James was moonlighting from his main identity at the time(you would be shocked if I told you who he really is today)he was posting so much of his crap. TKD Man has 2 Bjj guy IDs that he uses now. Why am I not revealing the names? Simple because once I did they would just deny it and start launching their alter ego attacks against me. Anyway, suspense kills and knowledge is power! If ya want to exchange info or talk jockwurst my email is brat_9@email.com.

RENEGADE_MONK Guest
    Trolls are going to be trolls, you can't stop it entirely. As a Mod you hope to limit their effectiveness. But the forum members do help these trolls by giving them what they want....much wanted attention!!. But speaking as a forum member and not a Mod I don't see a difference in the amount of quality posting here.

If trolling upsets you that much, then that pariculiar troll has done his job in ****ing you off considering thats their main goal.

Again just don't respond to troll threads there are a lot of threads with good info in them, but its up to that individual person to get what they want out of them :cool:

Jockwurst Guest

Renagade Monk

Maybe the situation isn't any better over here. What mainly ****es me off is that it seems that no one over there can have a descent talk about traditional Chinese Ma without some BJJ a$ jumping in. I am a grappler. I did that earlier on in life and now I practice Kung Fu. Personally I havent heard any talk from any of the supposed "experts" in BJJ that represented anything greater than what could be gained from watching any training videos as Studd earlier pointed out. There all a bunch of fakes in my opinion and the fact that they seem to be using multiple I.D.s to gange up on people supports this.

EARTH DRAGON Guest

dear jockwurst or anyone

I wonder if you could help me please!!!! their is a guy named 6hrmantis who says he lives by me and has said some really nasty rumors about me (please read grandmasters in the northern praying mantis board), he even said some crap about my innocent wife! I would love to know who he really is or how I can find out. He emailed me and threatened to break the windows at my school! I can't have this, so please if you can help me find out his name you have free lessons for life!!please email me through my web site www.kungfuusa.net all help will be appreciated thank you so much

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Stumblefist Guest

tedious, tedious

"and another here (stumblefist) who thinks Shaolin is a conspiracy and that non-Chinese cannot master kung fu."
    Well Huang as for your latter statement i've said just the opposite and as for the former i have the same practical views of Shaolin that many others have. Not only that but i just successfully completed arrangements for a British group to train 500 meters from Shaolin.
    Rather than making up stories about me, why don't you get your anger out and tell me dierectly and honestly what is your beef?

"Without water there would be no fish"

HuangKaiVun Guest
    You hate all of us who practice real kung fu, stumblefist.

You've insulted the temple, flamed Gene Ching, and accused me and my sifu of being novices. Obviously, you respect neither the art nor the people that train it.

Why do you ally yourself with those that hate kung fu and try to put down all of us who sweat blood and tears in order to TRAIN?

Don't you train yourself?

[This message was edited by HuangKaiVun on 09-04-01 at 07:07 AM.]

Jockwurst Guest

Earth Dragon

Or is your name really jiu jitsu jedi or one of the other tags that the real person behind the name uses? This is a classic atttempt at exactly what I've been talking about so Earth Dragon, JJJ, or whoever the hell you are why not head back over to the BJJ troll forum where you belong.

F*&^ you.

Stumblefist Guest

Vesuvious Emotions.

Ok! That's great Huang! You are slowly getting out the real story. Isn't that better than beating around the bush? Previously you said you didn't want to argue with me but it looks like you really don't know yourself.
    I'm afraid you are just going to have to live with other people's opinions just like i will have to live with your opinion that i hate kungfu, etc, etc.
    But since you don't seem to understand simple things i don't much feel bothered by someone who doesn't understand my words.
    I don't know who it is that "hates kung fu". There really aren't people that HATE kungfu are there? I can't imagine it! There wasn't any Kungfu Holocaust while i wasn't looking was there?
    Since i have (ahem) accused you and your Sifu of "being novices", perhaps you might explain how i did that and who it is that is your sifu? Perhaps that might help to clarify matters. If i can know the facts thaen i might accept or deny the responsibility of such an opinion.
    You are becoming an easy argumentational target. It seems that "anger" you accused me of is really your own, you seem to be projecting. Two other bpeople already spontaneously told you don't have a sense of humor on the other thread. That's a serious blindness. You don't seem to have too much to say, just expressions of dislike.
    But it's no use trying to get my goat, I ate it a long time ago. Take it easy. I can't stick around here much and help you out with this.

"Without water there would be no fish"

EARTH DRAGON Guest

dear jockwurst

I assure you that my posts are real! I place my website on the bottom of my posts for all to see, so how am I hiding my identity? my name is sifu Michael Haley and my nick name is earth dragon. Check the website for yourself!I am a 35 year old man not some kid, I just asked for your help becuse you seem to know a lot about this forum and the people on it, If you cant help me I understand but again all I asked is for your help! you don not have to insult me to get your point across just say you cant help and I will be on my way. thank you again! email me through my web site if you are willing to help .

EARTH DRAGON Guest

PS jockwurst

to assure you that I'm not lieng my kung fu brother lives and teaches in birmingham and is also a plastic surgeon in your local hospital, his name is damian peter ray or peter ray which he likes to be called and also the forum creator steeve creel also lives in AL and is one of peter rays students. Just wanted to show you that I am on the up and up other wise why would I post my website on this forum?