Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone here besides me just totally sick of the main Kung Fu forum?

SifuAbel Guest
    The answer of a whimpering dog.
    You still haven't answered my question. Who you the heck are you and what makes you think you have enough knowledge about MA to make any sort opinion that is worth the time to read?

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

reemul Guest

To Crimson Phoenix

Nothing you said was offensive, to me anyway. Just as I don't like generalization about americans, I don't cast them on poeple from other countries.

Brat Guest

Anarcho

Ive left that board and Im never going to post on it again. What Jockwurst and I would like people who do post there to realize is that what Abel refers to as the "NHB mafia" is about 3-4 people posting under multiple IDs. All the more reason tio ignore them. There is really no way to refute them one way or another and ISPs are unreliable because you can always go to another computer that uses a different provider and log on. be suspicious of me all you want I dont give a F%#@. And the only ones with a hidden agenda are the 3 or 4 mobsters who have held that board hostage for over a year now. Trust me Ive been in arguments with them before and when you are dealing with the multiple Id guys its hopeless because they try to make it appear as if theres about 15 people supporting them. I'll give you a little hint as to how it works. Of the 4 or so people who are false posters all have what I call an ego-ID. This is their main one. They will use the other IDs to lob insults at posters who are arguing with their main ID thread so as to defend this ego. I'll give you a challenge: go to some old threads where these guys are fighting it out with someone and isloate just WHO it is that everyones rallying around. That will give you the ego ID. most of the other postings in support are the same person, just trying to divert the focus of the thread or comein from the flank as another screen personality. For example remember James aka Word. Well he's got a new handle as a BJJ poster(we were chatting about this a while back). I'll let you try to guess who he is? Oh suspense kills doesn't it Anarcho?!!! If you dont buy what Im saying then fine, head on back over to the BJJ troll forum where you are obviously more comfortable.

Anarcho Guest
    Hehe...SifuAbel, that's a very apt title for your post. I know how much you love to trade insults on here, but I don't go in for that, so my part in this conversation is over. Feel free to call me names. ;)

Brat, it's fair enough that you've left the board because of these multiple posters, I'd just like to know who you think they are. Yes, the suspense is killing me, and I don't get why you won't just tell everyone in public what's going on. :) Then we could get the mods to confirm or deny that they have the same IPs or that they have IPs that originate from the same area, or whatever.

SifuAbel Guest
    yap yap yap, geez how smarmy. You are so sugarcoated I think I'm going diabetic..

sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest
    Back to the topic,

It looks like the tides are a changing. If the CMA people that are missing from the kung fu board want it back NOW is the time. Speak Up!!!

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Watchman Guest
    Why not make a list of the suspected alternate ID's of the NHB syndicate on this thread?

SifuAbel Guest

Actually........

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Longquan Guest

I agree. If you don't post the info you are trolling.

Post it. Plain and simple. Knowledge is power. Reading is Fundamental, etc.

Air Force One Guest

I don't agree.

How is he trolling? Just imagine this. Suppose that he posts just one I.D. that can be proven to be false. They'll all gang up on them just like they do everytime and itl be over and they'll go back to business as usual. I used to post on the board under a different Id I have fought with these same guys before. Jock and Brat....why don't you email the info to Abel, watchman, or me? Watchman, anarch aren;t you BJJrs and havent you defended these guys before? I dont know it just seems that Ive seen your names on some of the hot threads over there. COuld you clear this up for me?

Radhnoti Guest
    Watchman is one of the most uniformly respected CMA posters on this forum. If I could only trust one person on this forum to not be an alternate ID, he'd be my first choice. Anarcho would be up near the top of that list as well.
    They're not BJJers. If you saw they're names in a "hot" thread, it's because they're prolific posters and probably had something to add.
    Hope this helps you out Brett.

STUDD WILSON Guest

My vote would be for that Knifefighter A$.

It seems like every time he gets rubbed the wrong way there are a pile of thugs hitting you from all sides. We went at it a while back, when he couldnt disprove my Gracie jiu Jitsu affiliation he backed off. I will be the first to admit that i only trained one year. Knifefighter claimed just six months ago that he had 16 years experience in the martial arts. Just last month he claimed he had twenty. Go figure. Time flies when your havin fun..or jerking off.

SifuAbel Guest
    It is pretty convienient isn't it.Ü

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Watchman Guest

Brett,

>>>Watchman, anarch aren;t you BJJrs and havent you defended these guys before?<<<

I apologize if any of my past posts on the threads in question seem to in any way to have been in support of BJJ "trolling efforts".

If watching a few UFC's count as being a "BJJ'er", then I suppose I'm guilty as charged, but the fact is I sold my soul to Wing Chun a loooong time ago.

As far as BJJ itself is concerned...I echo the sentiments of the immortal Chuck D: "Don't believe the hype."

One is weak because he makes preparations against others;
    he has strength because he makes others prepare against him.

-- Sun-Tzu