Thread: IRON *****

chuck r Guest

IRON *****

Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I
    have bought a magazine.( Kung fu /qigong) I later found that it had an article in iron *****. A man
    lifted a 350lb weight with his *****. Three men moved a truck with 100 passengers with their *****. Sorry but I just had to laugh in disbelief when I read it. The article never gave valid proof
    that there were no tricks up their ..uh, sleives.
    Nor would I like to see any proof. I am just wondering if:1these magazines are just running out of things to print,2the authors are using hype like this as a money scheme to build up certain schools (Gene Ching was obviously placed next to a "master" using computer grafics) Needless to say I remember now I havent bought a Kung fu mag. in so long

Mojo Guest
    Iron cr*tch is a real training technique. I've done it myself, as it was taught to me by my instructor.
    It is a very good, healthy technique to practice, with many health and martial benefits.
    And, no, I've never lifted 350 lbs. It hurts just thinking about it.

GeneChing Guest

chuck r

Most of the material in that article was gleened from Taiwanese news - which is as reputable as any source, more so than the bulk of martial arts publishing. We did not receive any money for "hyping" Master Tu's school. It was just an interesting area of research, and considering the response, so did many of our readers.

Now where exactly was I placed next to a master using computer grafics? If I were to do graphically enhance myself, I would sooner cut off my head and paste it on to Bruce Lee's body....or maybe make myself bald again. ;)

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

EARTH DRAGON Guest
    please do not be so closed minded! the practice of qi-gong is very real, wether it is focused in the hand, body or elsewere. The practice is not fake but very real just as people think that breaking slabs of concrete or bricks with a slight slap of the hand is merly a trick, those same people dont even understand the concept of chi! ask yourself, Do you understand and beleive in the concepts of chi and its power? then you should open your mind to all feats of this skill and not judge simply out of the inability to belive due to your own experiences. remember just becuse you havent seen somthing doesnt mean it doesnt exsist!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

jun_erh Guest

350 lbs

Good Crane fist technique can be similarly helpful...sorry

GeneChing Guest

Gene Ching was obviously placed next to a "master" using computer grafics

Still waiting to hear which pic that was, chuck r...

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com