Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Meat

Canada Meat

Just saw on the news that the U.S. will not be importing anymore candian beef due to their outbreaks of "mad cow" disease.

Guess we will just have to settle for the vast amounts of illegal narcotics that cross over their border every year.
    Regards

There has been some beaf (pun intended) with the US and Canada lately over the whole weed thing too lately.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Their should be as Canada is Americas biggest supplier of grass.
    Regards

Guess we will just have to settle for the vast amounts of illegal narcotics that cross over their border every year.
    Yeah, like we settle for the mass amounts of mindless drivel television shows, illegal firearms, crack and heroin that your country provides us with.

btw, the mad cow was one cow in Alberta. There have been no other cases so far.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I doubt that - I bet most of it is domestic.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I thought most weed was grown domestically, followed by imports from Mexico?

Thumbs down Re: Canada Meat

Originally posted by Black Jack

...Must be from the same sources that see mass destruction weapons everywhere....

I'm pretty sure the weed comment was sarcasm. If not, thank you Canada.

Uh, i think you guys are dreaming on the cannabis thing too.

California and Mexico are the largest providers of cannabis to the states.

The beef between the States and Canada about Cannabis is because of Canadas decision to decriminalize the stuff (not unlike quite a few states down south).

By decriminalizing cannabis, we get to free up our judicial system from all the dumb arse possession of a joint charges that get in the way of getting the real criminals where the belong.

Anyway, the american government likes to push all these "wars on stuff" and this more accepting or at least tolerant view makes their hairs stand up because the reality of it will show the statesmen who go for the war on this and the war on that what a load aof poppy**** they are pushing on the folks there.

Do politicians really think people are so stupid as to believe all that stuff they tend to throw out at us as truth? We have our share of morons in office here too. way too many of them. But, things never change do they.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Talking

BTW
    There is one mad cow in Canada and we know her.
    Do you know all your mad cows in the states?...That guy is not affraid of a single mad cow!
    Last edited by old jong; 05-21-2003 at 09:52 AM.

You just have your panties in a bunch because you know I am right and your country is one big drug pusher. Try to make some logical sense when you guys rant about illegal firearms and weapons of mass destruction.

Canada is the biggest kiddie pimp of grass to the untied states.
    California is not even close but Mexico sure is the other bad boy in the bunch.

Take pride in the fact that right now some 13 year old kid is gettting high on Canadian weed. Feel the pride.
    Regards

What's your problem with weed, black jack?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Question

Some are high on pot and some are high on war.Nothing is perfect.

BJ-

I'll take more pride in the fact that some chemotherapy patient is getting relief from the nausea by using Canadian Cannabis. Or that someones vision is improving, orthat someones quality of life is better now because of this natural plant substance.

btw, Canada is not the biggest weed supplier to the states, California has that hook line and sinker. You also have 9 states that support medical use of cannabis.
    btw, your federal government does not support those tolerances.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Black Jack, I'd be more worried if that thriteen year old were drinking wisconsin beer. Or worse: canadian weed with wisconsin beer!