Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Meat

Must of been a contact high.

My thing is if you NEED to get high you are a joke. I guess all you stoners are offended because I insulted your plant.
    Regards

Yep. And some loser tokers out there are into correcting spelling mistakes on the internet
    Others just use their Daddy to get them a job in the White House.

oh wait....

That's coke-heads.

Sorry.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

People that light up when their kids are in the house, people that drive high, people that role out of bed and light up, people that instead of investing the money for their kids or pre-paying bills will go spend $100 bucks + on grass without thinking yet they ***** about paying their phone bill, people that have to be high when they do anything, not to mention the losers who grow and sell the stuff right out of their own house when they have kids and yet they are so mind-blasted they really think these kids are not going to notice that mom and dad do drugs, or worse the welfare cases that find the cash to buy it.
    Care to give examples? This is the exact same line they feed you in school, and I have yet to see one stoner do any of it.

I have seen it also become a gateway drug that turned into a heron death much later.
    d*mn birds.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

LOL Kung, I know what you mean!! I see Narcotic, think Opiate immediately and then I hear about Meth or Coke or something and silently, to myself, I think "Ok, well, those aren't Narcotics..."

Amazing....

It's all a problem of too much information. There's so much people don't bother to consider either context or source. Critical thinking skills are a bit rare. While that wasn't a problem earlier, the explosion in sheer data volume means any idiot can type something out full of wrong data and have some other idiot believe it. It used to take credibility and an argument to get published.

One of my friends regards the internet this way "Just because you CAN say something--well--please don't."
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

My thing is if you NEED to get high you are a joke.
    Definitely agreed.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

BJ-

"gateway" drugs are also a scare tactic used to push the agendas of those who want you to think what they are selling.

By the logic of the gateway drug diatribe, and as George Carlin once said, "Mothers milk leads to heroin".

Drugs are a huge source of income for the middle people who bring them into the market. Remember the Iran Contra scandal? Remember Noriega? Who do you think was making the money from those drug deals? Who gets that money now.

And if they can take a picture of my a.s.s in a box from outer space, why can't they find out who is bringing all the evil drugs into the country?

The homegrower certainly isn't the problem. The problem is that organized crime goes unchecked because of a self castrated legal system that allows it to grow. Your basic Hell's Angels or Bandidos member is not a simple social club person. They are organized criminals and they flaunt it and there is nothing in the law that allows the law to do anything about them, their clubs or their activities. Same goes fr your various mafia families and street gangs and what have you.

These groups, particularly the street gangs, sprout from a deeper social ailment. The ailment of apathy, the haves and the have nots. It's not that grey, and it's not that hard to identify and make right what is wrong with our societies respectively. Instead, as a group, we chose not to.

Here is another thing that decrimanilizing will do. It will take the trafficing of drugs out of the hands of the underground. It will decrease the profits to be had from them and in turn will negate the greedy ones from turning all the profit on it. It will also put cannabis into a position where it can be monitored to the level that alcohol is.

Kids drink too btw, but it is hard for them in many cases to get their hands on booze as readily as they can acquire drugs.

A trip to a buddies house or a known street corner is easier than passing for an adult at a controlled environment of a liquor store.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm not offended or worried about what you're saying about weed, I just was trying to clarify that you weren't saying recreational inebriation is addiction. I thought you were being puritanical, but, as I was hoping, you were being more reasonable than that.

Shaolin- Those were not feed to me in school those were just some examples from what I have seen in real life with old friends of mine.

Keep pretending its the best thing in the world for you. I always thought my friends looked really cool smoking grass out of a crushed coke-a-cola can.

KC- No I agree that recreational use is fine if done by adults. The real purpose of this post was about Canada but some people, not you, get all out of shape when you insult the reefer.
    Last edited by Black Jack; 05-21-2003 at 10:47 AM.
    Regards

mmm.... this ones too good for me to miss.

Ok... where to start.... where to start....
    Alright. First things first... Potheads are like talking to eggplants.
    Eggplants dont talk.... Apparently potheads do because if you read the pot and kung fu thread, then you would have seen that a good majority of people on here smoke pot.
    Ill give it to you, there are a few stereotypical dumb ass potheads. There are also a few ignorant stereo typical rednecks, essays, thugs, ect. Thats why they are called stereotypes. A stereotype is a generalization, generalizations are very ignorant to make. Its actually a form of racism, being biased against a group of people due to the actions of a few.
    People who get high and drive, roll out of bed smoke, ect.
    I fall under this one. Ive also been pulled over high, taken tests high, ect. Did I go to jail? no. Did I get a 1380 on the SAT's? yes.
    Potheads are useless and lazy.
    Thats why I have a 32,000 a year job WHILE I GO TO COLLEGE?
    yeah. Thats also why I work out 5 days a week.
    Pot and families - I have a friend who lives a 500,000$ house (thats a big ass house here, keeping in mind cost of living) who tokes up on a regular basis with his family. His parents make completely legit money. Well, lets just say that his relationship with his parents is quite a bit better than mine, whose parents have strong distaste for pot.
    Pot isnt a narcotic, its a weak barbituate, and a mild hallucinogen.
    Uses of pot-
    Better rope
    Fabric
    Paper
    Oil
    Lubricant
    and enormous number of foods
    Legalizing pot could do wonderful things for america, but the cia would lose a lot of money in their drug trafficing.
    A Gateway substance? no more than alcohol.
    Example : I smoke daily, but I hate drugs. Im pizzed off that these panlor they gave me for my arm f*ck me up so much, had the doctor call in a perscription for a much weaker drug this morning.

A stereotype is a generalization, generalizations are very ignorant to make. Its actually a form of racism, being biased against a group of people due to the actions of a few.
    Actually, a generalization is bad inductive reasoning. Calling it racism is a misuse of the term.

THC is not a barbituate. Nowhere close--not even structurally similar.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

Call it what you will. I still think getting high is a total waste of time. Oh and yes I hate to tell you but stereotypes do exist.
    Regards

Oh, and for Crissakes will people drop the better rope argument? Pet peeve of mine. Hemp makes ****ty line compared to what we've got now. Petrochemical fibers are MUCH better for line. Polyprop and Nylon have WAY better wear characteristics and strength to weight/diameter ratios. The only good thing about Hemp line is that it breaks without synthetic line snapback.

Generalizations are bad

The only thing worse than a generalization is a bigot.

Or a Canadian.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"smoking grass out of a crushed coke-a-cola can"
    In middle school maybe.
    I dont smoke blunts,
    I dont smoke out of metal.
    I dont smoke anything but nice glass pipes, and rice papers. (super thin)
    Dont try to tell me glass pipe is a crack pipe either, most of us "dumb ass potheads" know that metal causes cancer due to the aluminum...
    Im just tired of potheads being generalized like that.
    Most us are not ignorant lazy fools, we have jobs, lives, houses.
    Or maybe Im just one in a million. ...
    But then all my friends would be one in a million also, but thats way more than one.
    Hmm.... Maybe people are just feeble minded and buying into the government scare tactic bs, all the propogated commercials how stoners run over kids and whatnot, telling you that 70% of car accidents people had pot in their system... They neglect to tell you that it stays in your system for 30 f*cking days.

Did I mention what great rope it makes?