Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Canada Meat

"Hang on, my 12 kids are messing with the grow lamp."
    lol
    why dont you send your pregnant 17 year old wife who just finished snorting over the counter meds to tend to them?

KC,

The last one made me laugh pretty good.
    Regards

I smoke daily, several times a day.
    That explains a lot.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Does it?

wait.
    What were we talking about?

Shaolin--my point is that THC is, by definition a cannabinoid--it's the bench mark. Kinda like, in order to be an opiate, you have to have the opiate bridge. It's a 3-D backbone on an otherwise primarily two-D ring structure. The bridge defines opiates, and all of them, from Morphine to heroin, to fentanyl, have that structural similarity. Cannabinoids are substances with structural similarities, like trypamines and amphetamine analogues. It's a class of chemicals.

Hash and Pot aren't cannabinoids. Individual chemicals in hash and pot are cannabinoids.

The CB 1 receptors are triggered by AG 2 in the GE tract. AG 2 forms during breakdown of triglycerides, but I don't necessarily know what bearing that has on protein absorption, or if it's even related.

Do you know which proteins? Specific amino acids or just generally?

I lost a huge ass post on chemical structure and how it relates to all this, so I'm going to bed.

Hopefully, my 5-hydroxytryptamine levels will allow me to do that
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

In the process of smoking to alleviate symptoms of specific physical ailments, the getting high effect will wane. The person who uses this method will likely develop a habit.

From the psychological aspect, cannabis is considered and documented as -psychologically habit forming-.

I don't mean to make a blanket statement about people who smoke consistently. And I have to admit to facetiousness in making the remark about escapists being losers.

Reason why I'm saying that is because I think life comes in waves and phases and through discipline we attempt to bing a sense of balance amongst that which we can effect and that which we can't.

There are so many variables in the span of a lifetime where someone will behave in a particular pattern that they themselves have invented and implemented based upon individual experience and even upon those factors that effect our lives that we are not highly cognitive of. (cause and effect / country we live in / parents / etc, etc, etc).

A person @17 is not the same person @35 and so on. Many of us will change our view and in some cases completely reverse our stance on subjects as we pass through time it seems.(spa ) The things we do with consistency are the things we do with the most comfort in the end.

Barring insanity.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

"Hash and Pot aren't cannabinoids."
    yes, I know this.
    good hashish is 50% cannibinoids or so, good bubbly hash having about 75%.
    The best pot only has about 25.4% cannibinoids.

Im not sure exactly which protiens, whatnot to be honest. Im kinda out of it today.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere

Re: Re: Canada Meat

Originally posted by old jong

...Must be from the same sources that see mass destruction weapons everywhere....
    No doubt about it.
    If you know bout the meat bussiness, every once in a while they come up with some non existant disease somewhere as a method of taking over the pieces of the market and stuff.
    Its like they (europe, usa, canada) do towards brazil saying our stuff got "aftosa" (dunno how its called in english) though they got nothing, pure cheat marketing trick, that does unfortunatelly have effect.
    All cos they know Brazil has a very huge hugefied capacity to produce lotsa meat, we could technicly very well dominate the chicken bussiness worldwide for example. But of course there are the exporting blocks imposed by some other countries
    Free market, yeah right, but never fair market.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Im a meat vendor

If you don't like the market you could give back all the assitance funds that the U.S. gives to Brazil every year. Ya know the funds which allow you gents to even function.
    Regards

telling you the market how it is, fool

"assistance funds" LOL
    could you be any more naive
    when its obvious that its an investment,
    your country wouldnt put money where
    it isnt sure it will/would make profit from in the future
    again, fool

not even gonna mention that, you need to keep the market with other countries alive, just becouse otherwise you break too

fool
    Last edited by Xebsball; 05-21-2003 at 12:21 PM.

yes its true -> that you just been schooled on the economics of very basic international market by a veterinary student from a "3rd world" country, oh yeah the irony

Originally posted by Black Jack
    If you don't like the market you could give back all the assitance funds that the U.S. gives to Brazil every year. Ya know the funds which allow you gents to even function.
    Don't tell me that the USA is feeding all those little Gracies!...

If thinking that way helps you and your machismo attitude sleep better at night go for it.

I wonder if it could not have anything to do at all with your massive poverty levels and countries lack of economic maturity.

btw-nice polluted waters I hear you got down their.

P.S. You know your countries in the modern era when you have native tribes that use gangrape as a form of punishment. The only thing brazil is good for is rap videos.
    Last edited by Black Jack; 05-21-2003 at 12:35 PM.
    Regards

Xebby pisses on the eye of yet another right-winger

Black Jack is a right-wing totalitarist that displays fundamentalist behaviour and gets schooled (thought might never admit) by some kid on the internet