Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANy Kung-Fuers wanna fight MMA - for real?

Oso, your with Carl Wilcox.

Make sure you go to the nationals this year. Its still small in this country, work hard and you have a chance of placing.

Ill fight in the senors this time, its i Buffalo NY in October. The Ju-Jitsu North American Union Summer Camp is in DC next month.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    DK, I guess you have your email/pm blocked to keep miscreants from pestering you

bingo on Shihan Wilcox. Are you part of Kwanmukan? I've been having a blast and only wish we could pick up the pace a bit.

I was invited to go to Nationals with them and certainly plan to do so.

glad to have sort of made your aquaintence
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I'm with US Ju-Jitsu. I know everyone.

have you ever met a guy by the name of Steve Mitchell who taught hung gar in NC in the late 70's to early 80's

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

OK, I dont know everyone

BTW I was just watching the 2002 world championship. Lots of shots of the US team. (Didnt do well but lots of shots) Do you own this one?

that's ok. That gentleman is a bit of a quest anyway.

no, I borrowed the 98 worlds from Chris but I think probably only Shihan may have the others.

speaking of which, I need to take that back to class tomorrow {mental note}