Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a woman ever beat a guy?

Id raise my hand if anyone could see me...

unless one of them had a gun or sword... but then it would be a handycap match.

Seriously, if I ever meet a chick who can hit even ALMOST as hard as I can, I will stay in my house, lock my doors, and never leave again.
    and dont get me wrong, ive met some females who know how to throw blows, but its never nearly as hard as most dudes I know.

I've yet to see a woman with as much power as a man. That's not to say they can't have as good technique, but most women will never be able to "muscle" most men.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Smart woman would not try. we would sit back and let you make arse of yourself swingging at nothing because we already moved out of your strike zone.

Never met a chick to move quicker than me either
    But I also would never swing at a chick full force so this is kinda not very legit....

What about those man chicks.
    They can be pretty strong!
    ***SONIC KICK***

I dont think i put a hardcore lesbian attacking me full force in the "womans" category.
    They already want to be a man, so I would put my hands on them like they were a man.
    You gotta treat those women like a chick trying out for the football team, knock the crap out of her before she gets on, let her see what its really about first, to save her the humiliation of breaking her arm the 1st game cause some dude from the other team absolutely smeared her.
    (happened my 7th grade year)

(a beefy chick in a wifebeater and pink mohawk is not like hitting a "lipstick lesbian")
    can do it without moral issues.

Believe it or not this is coming from a knuckle-dragging caveman. I've met a lot of tough women in my career and they always looked and acted like ladies. I've seen them out shoot out run and on occasion out fight some supposedly awsome guys in our field. But these women were the exception and not the rule or standard. Very few try and even fewer make it into our section. My wife at 5'2" and 115 with a brown belt in karate and a blue belt in BBJ can almost whip my butt and I stand in at 5'11" and 205. only brute strength saves my pride and rear end from her. She knocked one of my teammates to the ground for a ugly remark before I could do it. while he was trying to get up she gave him a kick to the head and he didn't want anymore after that. He is a powerlifter and stands in at 5'7" and 205. There are a lot of badass chicks er ladies out there. Thats why I treat all women with respect and courtesy. Its embarrassing to get your hat handed to you by a chick. NEVER underestimate anyone.
    Lead, follow, or get outta the way!

We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.--George Orwell

Adfinem terram // Fidelis tamquam post mortem

I have seen this girl fight, and work out..and she is a monster Check it out!
    -Golden Arms-

She knocked one of my teammates to the ground for a ugly remark before I could do it. while he was trying to get up she gave him a kick to the head and he didn't want anymore after that.
    So, let me get this straight. Someone calls your wife a name, so she knocks him to the ground and kicks his head?

Does this sound odd to anyone else?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Umm....I dunno guys. Anyone see *******: The Movie? That Japanese kickboxing champion? Maybe I could beat her, maybe not. I'm perfectly content not knowing.
    "We'll show him.....Chinese Boxing!"

Ok, how about Jacka$$: The Movie. ****ed censors! Serenity now!!!
    "We'll show him.....Chinese Boxing!"

After they fought her they said she had a horrible record in the us.

Or not, I don't really remember.

"Does this sound odd to anyone else?"

it depends on what the coment was ... maybe the dude deserved it.

sk ... da mn you ... i was just about to bring her up. for anyone who cant get past the censor he's referring to jacka ss the movie. there was nothin girly about the way that bi tch hit.
    where's my beer?