Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should we police our own?

No, no. It is serious. We should go on a rampage of destruction to cleanse the MA world of shysters.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Hey, if we do that KFO will become a very quiet and lonely place to hang out.

I def think this kind of self-policing should be done

Far too many McDojos give real martial arts bad name
    In a fight it is not who is right but who is left.

Stacey Guest
    I walked into a tkd studio and asked for Master Kim. Of course almost all TKD masters are named Master Kim. Well i did mantis before and have been studying bjj so this clown had no chance. I challenged him and even though he played at being all pacifist, he was getting ****ed. Finally he made m sign a waiver, his secretary was looking at me like I was challenging God....well I didn't buy it. This guy wasn't my god.

We squared off. I expected him to come in kicking, but he waited. He was probably planning to counter with a spinning kick. I was right. I went in with strait knees and peppered his face. I flanked him and grabbed him around the waist. I could tell that he has zero grappling experience because he kept trying to stomp and head butt.

I did a nasty mantis trick, I grabbed his pills. He didn't show pain at firsts, but when I squeezed them hard enough he folded, I pansed him and used the opportunity to try to put him in a scorpian hold. He was folded though and his had strong abs. I threw his legs down and got a side mount. Every time he went to pull up his pants I hit him in the head and screamed "I learned this in Prison...beyotch" (I'm not gay, nor have I done time, but it sure scared him.) I got a back mount and was working the choke. I switched sides and he tapped like a loser. I kept choking though. I told him that once he was asleep I was gonna have sex with his secretary and shove some nunchucks up his butt. He suddenly got strong and threw me off. I kicked him in the solar plexus and winded him. The secretary was calling the cops so I ran away.

So much for quality control.

Arrow

~ Those that can do, those that can't talk. Or so it seems.
    ~ Let them be. What difference should it make? As long as what you learn is legitimate and quality and you are capable of taking care of yourself and your loved ones, why are you worried about Fred McKempo? Let other people learn their. It is good for the economy and provides for some discipline for children whose parents are unwilling or unable to provide it to them at home. If you are really concerned about them learning quality stuff, then start to offer classes by yourself. ( I actually did that for a while, but I find that traditional training gives you about a 5% retention rate for students over a 12 month period.) Luckly I was offering the classes for free to some neighborhood kids. Would have been totally broke and poor if I had to ask for money. Oh, wait a second, I am totally broke and poor anyway.... hehe
    ~ Train hard and become the best you can be for yourself for your family and for GOD. Everything else will take care of itself.

Peace,

Sin Loi

Yi Beng, Kan Xue