Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yau Kung Moon?

To be and not to be?

Some people also say YKM three internal sets is just tai chi given a slightly different look and differnt name

------------------------------------------------------

Crumpet,

From the shadows springs your strength.

People could grow old waiting for others to get a clue

Crumpet

LOL, maybe i should but what do you think i know about other arts, Also what art are you talking about here? If its Bak Mei Pai, your correct i know nothing....

As for buby kissing my ass hardly! He is in Newyork if you like to visit him, just go down to the masonet thai gym and say hi, its in brooklyn. If you live in the U.S!

Yo Buby, what up Dogg? I'll holla tomorrow whats a good time, remember ill be home around 3pm so it maybe late there.

Yummy,

Taiji is a very effective art and complete style no doubt. What i was trying to say is most people know of YKM as a bak mei art....thats true to a degree, but not many or maybe a handful has seen the real internal art.

Guys, there is a few sites that believe they have the ykm art look up yow keung moon, its been around for along time, not made up from taiji. Ive had alot of emails from other YKM teachers that know of HHH and Tit yan but they have it in Northern Dragon systems. anyways read there site and make your own judgments!!

FT

how can this lions jump on that pillars?
    anyone do this outside of China?

jaza

what lions where?

thanks
    FT

Please ignore those uneducated.

I have personally studied and seen many unique and wonderful arts that are internal in nature and just because they conducted slowly or with similar external manifestations of taijiquan people always misunderstand them.

from Xue Wu Quan, Zi Men Quan to the TaiYi Wuxing quan. All notable internal martial arts of the wudang tradition. In fact they are listed at wudang mopuntain in the historic hall it even outlines current ZhangMen or representatives.

I suggest those with a chance to visit Wudang as it still fairly peaceful. But the tourism industry is quickly cracking down on it. Try to get there before it becomes like Songshan shaolin.

Regards
    Wu Chan Long

PS : There is a closer relationship to I-Ching and Daoism than buddhism in many of the internal arts.

FT/YC : cya soon (SARS Free I Hope)

Sorry FT, the picture of the lion jumping when you click on the flying picture at the site of Sifu Ha Kwok Cheung, that Shaolin Master posted.

http://www.hakwokcheung.com/index1.htm
    The picture is this animated gif: http://www.hakwokcheung.com/photo/index.gif

Shaolin Master

YEAH! Dont get any of that stuff, at least let me see some of the old arts before you crock it. Sounds like you are having a good time mate, good for you....B@stard

I am planing to take my studenst to wudang , omie and shaolin maybe next year. Ill have to talk to you more about where to go in the wudang area and omie area's.

Take care train hard
    Garry FT

Originally posted by Lowlynobody
    WanderingMonk - as a side note Sifu has not closed the school down. He just stopped renting out the hall we were in on a full time basis. The school has now cut down to a core group of students which is good for us and for Sifu.

Lowlynobody.
    Thank you for the correction.

wm

moving right along...

Hey SM, look us up when you get back.

Hey Gazza, sounds like a trip of a lifetime for the boys. Kyle comming too?

Crumpet

Never been on Southern Fist, then my bad!

I'm saying, FT has cute @ss. What you jealous? Feel free to stop by and say hi any time.

Sifu,
    Give me a holla whenever you get the chance. It's all good!

Be easy,
    Buby

crumpet your kf is excellent i'm sure.you are definatly over wieght,who ate all the pies you fat b*stard you fat b*stard you ate all the pies.i'm on to you pal[dog food].
    buby,i'll be in his neck of the woods soooooon.but i dare say he'll eat his way out of this one.
    oh and crumpet you lick rh's chocolate doughnut ring piece on another forum,hypercrite.

sui.

p.s nice to seeyou bro.

crumpet
    i wont bring my self down to your degrading level cause i dont know what your about but if we get together i can show you what ykm is about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style style

crumpet- so who told you this tripe about ykm internal sets? or did your big brain think of that itself?!

im curious, as im new here i wonder what style you tell people you practise!

love to know the source of your indepth knowledge, whos the author?

gees some people!!

It would be interesting to know who said that and who it was that showed them the internal sets? Point being if your not YKM I doubt you know what you are talking about.

LOL hahaha

Forget it guys, practise your kung fu forget ignorant people. YKM has nothing to prove its been proven by our late grandmaster, ha kwok cheung , my sifu etc etc

Even our lion dance is the best!.....lol u like that??? yeah baby