Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu

Ralek Guest

Kung Fu

Kung fu sucks. If you want me to prove it to you and you are in maryland then let me know. We can fighti n a challenge match.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Mojo Guest

EARTH DRAGON Guest

hey ralek

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Ralek Guest
    Go do some kung fu forms.

I'm here to fight people. If your too afraid to fight and just type words then you don't belong on this thread.

nobody Guest

your here to fight people huh?

well it seems to me that all your doing is typing. why someone in their right mind would go all the way to maryland to fight someone who obviously has no humility what so ever is beyond me...if it wasnt so pathetic i would laugh at you. there are certainly other ways to cry out for help.

SifuAbel Guest
    Poor patheric b@stard. NO one even cares you exist anymore. If you crawled under a rock and died, only your mama would miss you (maybe). At this time the only thing I would do to you sunshine is put your coward ass in a box.

Who's better , whos worse , who cares.............
    Grow up!!

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Silumkid Guest
    Ralek,

YOU suck. If you are so ready to fight, come to CA. You wanna make challenges but will only follow up when convenient for YOU. Well, guess what *******? Historically, when one makes a challenge, it's customary for the person(s) who was/were challenged to be the ones to name the place, time and weapons if any except in cases of "open" challenges.

But you won't come. You know that you can't handle what real kung-fu brings.

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

SifuAbel Guest
    Nobody need continue posting on this thread. Rolls is begging for some attention now because there are bigger issues on this board than him and he is being ignored. So please everyone just ignore him and he will go away. He should be concidered a ghost and a coward for actually trying to get attention in a time like this.

Please no more replys to this thread, at all.

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Xebsball Guest

Snakey Guest

ralek grow up and soon

ralek you ignorant fool i was once like you before i started in tai chi and snake fist.
    I once did jujitsu i thought my system was the best and superior what a fool i was.Ralek grow up
    Let me ask you a question your system would have wrestle on the ground that is the last thing you want do to in a street fight.In my system i would thrust my conditioned fingers into somebodys neck or chest area and end the fight quickly.Jujitsu is good just like any other system but being superior to kung fu highly doubtfull.If you wrestle somebody down to the ground on the street the other muggers will stomp on your head while your down there.hmm maybe thats what you need to get some sense knocked into you.

LeiWulong Guest

Don't Bother

why are we even bothering with this cocky moron? He obviously doesn't know what the heck he's talking about. He doesn't realize that bralian jujistu only makes up a portion of fighting. unlike kung-fu which encompasses all aspects of fighting.

-Goodbye ;)

Ralek Guest
    Snakey. Brazilian jiujitsu is the best art for the street. If it's 1 on 1 the ground is the most desirable place to be. If there are multiple attackers then you run. No art will help you.

All of you are still just talking. If you are in Maryland and close by then just let me know. So far you guys have only yielded to my challenge. I'm flattered. Now where are the people in maryland who are ready to step up and fight?

Snakey Guest

ralek the dumpling

umm hello anybody in that thick skull of yours if you run and thier a multiple attackers they will chase you and if you cannot run and have to fight you would not be able to defend yourself with jujitsu."If there are multiple attackers then you run. No art will help you"if thats the case with jujitsu why train in that art.
    Then you just admitted that you art is useless oh and by the way most fights are not 1 on 1 there 2 on 1 or 2 against 2.

Sharky Guest
    Gettin chilly round here. Rain is on it's way, i can tell... gettin all windy n that man.

SifuAbel Guest
    Loading my gun.............................$45
    Buying plane ticket to maryland............$300
    Taxi ride to raleks house..................$30
    Putting a dumb little ****t out of his mysery....
    .......PRICELESS................................

sifuabel@yahoo.com