Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu

Stumblefist Guest
    Hey! Now i know what all the fuss is about!
    Ralek is an obnoxious Moron!!!!
    He's such a sweetie-pie.
    How did he survive this long?

"You are EVIL - the destroyer of the Dharma. You'll get yours one day, stumblefist - either at my hands or somebody else's."

Radhnoti Guest
    I'm telling you...if everyone would just IGNORE his statements, you'd take away the REASON he posts. JUST-DON'T-ACKNOWLEDGE-HIM.

Ralek Guest
    Snakey. If you can't get away then you will be beat up. Kung fu will not help you at all. Kung fu does not work against multiple opponents. Kung fu doesn't even work against a single opponent. At least BJJ can handle a single opponenet.

Muy thai/boxing/kickboxing are good styles to help you out in a multiple opponent situation. But you will still probably lose. But at least these arts can handle 1 person, unlike kung fu wich cannot handle anybody.

Sifu Able. If you want to come out here then go ahead. I will give you directions to meet me. Kung fu does not work so i would reccomend that you bring that gun of yours.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Ralek Guest
    Radhnoti. I would appreciate it if everyone who is not interested in fighting in my challenge would just ignore this thread. Thank you for spreading the word. There is no point to respond and post your feelings if your not ready to step up and fight.

dre_doggX Guest

Do you even know what Brazilian Jujutsu is

Brazilian Jujutsu came from Traditional(japanese) Jujutsu. which most believe to be at least influnced are even dominated by what a SHAOLIN MONK taught 3 Ronins(masterless Samuris) one of the Ronins who is believe to already know jujutsu proir to being taught Kenpo(a japanese term for Kungfu, but know it refers to a karate style)
    and made Yawara. which is just a school of Jujutsu.
    Daito Ryu is a school of jujutsu (aki-jujutsu)
    Sumo is believe to of come from an early shaolin style.

so is ninjutsu. heck the frist ninjas were probably just chinese kungfu master who were hired assains. Dont be ridiculous Brazilian Jujutsu is superior.

Alot of Kungfu is not influenced by Brazilian Jujutsu.

but you have yet to show a style of jujutsu or off shot in general...The Monk taught the ronin chinese China which is in every chinese martial art(Tai chi)
    wait let me name them
    *Daito Ryu( aiki jujutsu)
    *ninjutsu( some may call it a style of jujutsu it has high influence)

Judo
    yo-do(korean style of judo

Hapkido(korean style of Daito ryu orignally but different now)

Yawara.

theres more I cant think of them right now.

oh yes I knoww
    Brazilan Jujutsu LOL

Andre Lashley

SifuAbel Guest
    ugh Sigh...........

What a waste of humanity.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest

I'm stepping up-Put up or shut up

Responding to Roll's challenge. BUT he is the challenger HE must come here. If you are not here in 1 week, then you are the fraud coward that you are, I'm waiting.

sifuabel@yahoo.com

dunbarj01 Guest
    Hi SifuAbel,

I see on your prfile that you do Sung Family Fist. Is that Taizu or something similar? Just curious. :)

Cheers

SifuAbel Guest
    Vlad,

I do a southern branch of the Tai Tzu family. It is also known as Tai Tzu Cheung Kune or longfist.

SA

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Silumkid Guest
    SifuA,

If he shows, which we know he won't, please let me know. I'd love to swing by and see this. Of course, by the time you are done with him, I'm sure there won't be anything left for me.

Amitabha!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

SifuAbel Guest
    ;)

sifuabel@yahoo.com

reemul Guest

To Ralek

You suck, your fighting skill is pathetic. Otherwise come here and prove yourself. hehehe

honorisc Guest

Ralek (of KFO) is a traditional Kung-Fu person; admits it or not, Knows it or not.

Watching the fight of a semian and a snake or a crane and a snake someone came-up with T'ai Ch'i Ch'uan~. While having a strong Kung-Fu background of seventeen Kung-Fus (styles/techniques) they were molded under the format of Praying Mantis. With good arms and hands, Monkey footwork was added to compliment and complete Seven Star Praying Mantis. There's Jow gar and Choy-Li-Fut...

Ralek (of KFO), combines what he can do of what he thinks is the best of multiple sources. After having training in an established style of martial arts, he decides/realizes that to him it lacks. He quested for the best. And though while still journeying has come to a place where his understanding of good methods for training and fighting of others and his sources of information give him a style he feels confident about.

Right now it's just stuff, yet, this remakedly resembles the creating of a style as has been done in traditional Chinese Kung-Fu. Way to keep the tradition alive Ralek(of KFO), traditional Kung-Fu-ist.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Ralek Guest
    SifuAble. I cannot travel to California. In all of my challenges i have said that i am looking for people to come to me. I cannot travel and don't have the money to go to California. If you don't come and fight me in 1 week then you are a coward and i am automatically declared victory.

Ralek Guest
    Andre Lashley. First of all BJJ comes from Judo wich comes from jiujitsu. Second, jiujitsu is indegionus to Japan and was predates all cultural exchanges between japan and the mainland of aisa.

Jiujitsu comes from Sumo and Sumo actually predates the exsistance of kung fu.

Sifu Able. For all my challenges i have said that you must come to me. And I said already in a post here for people to COME fight me.