"i know you are but what am i?"

Rolly's mind:

"uh.. uh.. I can't leave"
    "Uh... Uh... mY mama won't let me"
    "Oh ****t, someone is actually takeing it up"
    "I'll get out of this one by just repeating what he said"
    "Uh.... Uh... you are."

You are a Turd!!! ˇ

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    Ralek, Sumo originated in China...it was named Xiang Pu...of course it diverged over the years but face it: China was the muse of Japan for thousands of years...where do you think they got the kanjis from...pfff...if you wanna troll, at least be an informed troll...

SifuAbel Guest

Ralek sent me a picture of himself

He looks tough!

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Grahf1 Guest
    Wow. Ralek's first post in the Shaolin forum is the most active thread here.

Grahf1 Guest
    Typical Ralek response to a challenge:

"I have no real training except that I have watched BJJ videos and played Street Fighter 2 many times. But your Kung Fu is nothing I cannot hangle. Kung Fu sucks. It will hinder your fighting ability rather than improve it."

Silumkid Guest
    Actually, SifuAbel nailed the respones on the head.

"I'll make the challenge, but backpedal like crazy if anyone says that I have to go to them."

Since we are saying that Ralek only trains with video games and kung-fu movies, I'll put it in those terms so hopefully it can be understood.

Let's pretend you are playing as Ryu in Street Fighter...in all the fights, Ryu travels to the countries of his adversaries. Challenger goes to the challenged.
    Dead or Alive...challenger also goes to the areas of the challenged.
    Fist of Legend...Chen Zhen challenged the Japanese school by *gasp* going to them.

Do we see a trend here?

Ralek, you have as much credibility as the Dionne Warwick Psychic Friends.

Maybe you should show your mom what you are doing on her computer and she will pay for you to come get a spanking.

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

friday Guest
    Ralek, you are a silly boy/man/object :)

Listen where you live in Maryland I am sure you will be able to find a few schools who pursue kung fu or there might be some close by. Why dont u find out where they are and go and challenge each of them. that way it won't be too far for you to travel and you will get the satisfaction of how good you are and how kung fu is allegedly rubbish.

I had the privelege of ppl testing one of my sifu's kung fu skills while i was there. he is a nice guy, the testers weren't hurt badly or anything. But a warning the ones close to where u liv might see it as an insult, just be prepared to get hurt...and also haha don't cry too hard ok? :)

good luck

dunbarj01 Guest
    Hi Friday,

There probably are plenty of schools in Maryland but the chances of one person from any of these schools actually being on this forum is probably small.

The odds are in Rolls' favour that there will probably never be anyone who studies KF, sees this forum AND lives in Maryland. If they ever do, then I'm sure a challenge will never happen unless Rolls' opponent lives in the neighbouring suburb or along a major train line. Then, Rolls can only square off during school holidays that's if, and only if, he hasn't got a job at which time it will be inconvienent.

SifuAbel Guest
    Yeah you are right, those McDonalds work schedules are brutal.

BAI HE Guest

Ralek!

Get back to work!

HuangKaiVun Guest
    Shaolintiger, I don't know where you are.

Why didn't you beat this child up? You would've taught him a lesson that challenging the world's kung fu masters is a very dangerous thing.

Now he continues to spew hatred into our world, and one day it'll rebound on him. He's going to cross the WRONG GUY - somebody that'll pummel him so badly that he'll wake up in a hospital bed or worse.

As a result of your actions, Ralek now runs wild attacking everybody. He has gained in confidence from your defeat and will likely move on to worse things. Do not be surprised to see his face on the front page news as a criminal one day.

Ask yourself if this is what you want.

honorisc Guest

relevant to a post of one called Vlad the Impaler

"There probably are plenty of schools in Maryland but the chances of one person from any of these schools actually being on this forum is probably small."

[sarcasm] What are the odds? Cosmic.

[I live in a bowl]

"The odds are in Rolls' favour that there will probably never be anyone who studies KF, sees this forum AND lives in Maryland. If they ever do, then I'm sure a challenge will never happen unless Rolls' opponent lives in the neighbouring suburb or along a major train line..."

Even if one beats the odds, that doesn't necessarily make it happen.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Ralek Guest
    Sifu Able. I have already fought a challenge match. I've already had someone take me up on my challenge. And i smashed him. If you have been paying attention to all of my challenge threads and post throughout past several months then you would know that i have always said I can't travel and that if your not willing to come to me then don't respond.

I'm not back peddling. I have had this rule always. If you don't want to travel then that's fine, then we can't fight. But if you will come to the Maryland then we can fight. The target audience is people who are already in Maryland. I have already found a national san shou fighter and fought him and he was a former opponent of Marvin Perry.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Silumkid Guest
    Vlad is right...concentrate on school, Ralek, You seem to need it since I already spelled "back pedaling" for you and you STILL got it wrong.

It truly is impossible to debate with stupidity.

My hands are washed.

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

BAI HE Guest
    I guess BJJ is a little short on spelling-bee techniques.