Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu

SifuAbel Guest

Shaolin tiger would like to hear that

Rolls:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have already fought a challenge match. I've already had someone take me up on my challenge. And i smashed him.
    [/quote]

ShaolinTiger00
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I 've Never heard Josh say anything like that.

Please show me where he says this. That would be interesting. Josh knows what kind of fighter I am and has an idea of my ability. He also knows when I pulled back (avoiding his knee, allowing him to back away and circle, lightly tapping his jaw in the guard, pinching him instead of punching his ribs, hand around the throat instead of hitting him in the coco. etc..) We agreed to go hard but controlled and that is exactly what I did.[/quote]

So now you have...........
    So which one is it?
    Who's telling the truth?

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

friday Guest
    em...guys the kf fighters near Maryland or in Maryland don't have to be reading this forum. i suggested that Ralek go to local kf schools and just challenge all of them.
    that way he can overcome his travelling problem
    the only odds, probability calculations that are required are really to do with finding a kf school in Maryland and its locality. nothing to do with them having to read this forum...sigh...

friday Guest
    Ralek, where is Maryland??? give more information pls :)

SifuAbel Guest
    Ha!!! Ralek go to a local kung fu school?
    That will NEVER happen.

sifuabel@yahoo.com

EARTH DRAGON Guest

RALEK GOT HIS A$$ kicked

I just found out that the big bad ralek got his a$$ kicked by shaolin tiger! ralek is nothing more than a loud mouth young kid that talks bad on the forum about kung fu, and then finally some one was sick of hearing his typing and handed him his a$$ on a silver platter! now the poor sport wants a rematch no holdinng back on tigers part, but he refused to saying why bother what could I gain from It? so for all those people who are getting mad at this guy just remeber he is a young kid with a big mouth and nothing to back up his words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

SifuAbel Guest
    Well?

Ralek, ShaolinTiger00, would either of you like to comment on this apparent conflict of views?

This is going to be good.

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Snakey Guest

its clear ralek mentally impaired

I think ralek hates kung fu so much because he was propably beaten and humiliated by a kung fu stylist ha ha.Oh by the way ralek you said kung fu doesnt work then how come i used it on many occasions to not only defend myself but to also beat other martial artist.

Ralek Guest
    Earth Dragon. Were you there for the fight? No you weren't. Shaolin tiger was spitting blood out of his mouth. Also he was getting tired after only about 5 minutes of sparring. About every 5 minutes he would stop and say lets take a break. I didn't even break a sweat. He never hurt me except for a cutting my arm with a round house.

Yes he did land some big roundhouses on my leg but it was nothign i couldn't handle. He couldn't close the distance to use his hands. He could only stay on the outside and get in some kicks to the leg. The only time he could close the distance was when he shot in for a double leg takedown but he wasn't able to maintain side control and i did an elbow knee escape.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Ralek Guest
    I'd say the fight was a draw. Neither one of us dominated the fight. It was pretty even.

ShaolinTiger00 Guest
    Sifu Able,
    As a fellow CMA and a reasonable person, I ask you to view my previous posts about the situation. I have always been forthright and honest and will continue to do so.
    "I smashed him."
    What can I say Able, people lie. They feel secure behind the internet and tell lies.

"Shaolin tiger was spitting blood out of his mouth.
    -First he tapped the corner of my mouth. I spit out a miniscule drop of blood, he asked me if I was ok, "Of course I'm fine." and we continued.

"Also he was getting tired after only about 5 minutes of sparring. About every 5 minutes he would stop and say lets take a break. I didn't even break a sweat."
    -Yeah when you are the CONSTANT aggressor you tend to get tired after constantly moving toward an opponent who only knows how to back up. You never touched me until after I took you down. No wonder you didn't sweat.

"He never hurt me except for a cutting my arm with a round house."
    -Is this the "Blood spilling" wound you always talk about?

"Yes he did land some big roundhouses on my leg but it was nothign i couldn't handle."
    -You were able to handle it thanks to my benevolent nature. I kicked you so hard I spun you completely around. You looked like Bugs bunny... You should be greatful that I was a nice guy and didn't hit your knee.

"He couldn't close the distance to use his hands. He could only stay on the outside and get in some kicks to the leg."
    -When you're opponent is 9" taller than you and constantly moving away from you, your options are pretty simple: Attack the nearest target= your leg.

"The only time he could close the distance was when he shot in for a double leg takedown but he wasn't able to maintain side control and i did an elbow knee escape."
    -Did it ever occur to you that had I been a much less patient man, that I could have shot in and "dumped" you anytime I had wished? Yes you went into an escape and went to the closed guard - a completely neutral position
    Where instead of smashing you into pieces with my "meathooks" I instead took the kinder approach and pinched your ribs and put a hand on your throat. ( there is a line from Scarface somewhere in the back of my mind about never being a nice guy, cause it gets you screwed everytime..)

So you can see SifuAble that Josh's posts tend to be very biased and he leaves out key information for his own benefit. (In true troll fashion)

Josh, As I stated in a post yesterday (that was deleted by the admin) Of course I'm willing to spar with you again. Due to my workload getting to "Fredneck" Maryland will be difficult for me until I get some free time (next month looks ok for now) and of course if you want to come to me this time, we could arrange to meet some evening or on a Sunday. Either way, I'll see you soon. Count on it.
    ;)

" The reason that sportsmen such as boxers, and wrestlers have a higher success rate in self-defense situations over other martial artists is because they will fight in the same manner as they train." -Bruce Lee

Ralek Guest
    Shaolin Tiger. Ha ha hahahah. When you last sparred me i was still playing street fighter2. Now i play Tekken. You are going to experiance a whole new level you've never even seen before. Get ready beotch. this time your going down.

ShaolinTiger00 Guest
    Will I have to take myself down, or will you actually fight back this time? Just curious. ;)

" The reason that sportsmen such as boxers, and wrestlers have a higher success rate in self-defense situations over other martial artists is because they will fight in the same manner as they train." -Bruce Lee

SifuAbel Guest
    ShaolinTiger,

I knew that ralek was exaggerating about his "victory", I just wanted the truth to come out for you to see. Ralek IS King Cow chip.˙

sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest

sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ralek Guest
    Shaolin Tiger. I cannot give you any details on my fighting strategy. However this time it will be totally different. Nothing can prepare you for what is coming.