Page 654 of 656 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656 LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer
    I kinda always wanted to be a squirrel though. no seriosly, atleast when I was a kid. That dream slowly faded away.. Guess I should celebrate then.

So, Brink of Death Crew how is ur summers?

It's Summer and that's all that it needs to be.
    LEO'S RULE!!!

Oh my bad wrong forum.

I just want to be part of this historic thread.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Quote Originally Posted by Starchaser107
    Awesome, thanks.

CPA, where's yours? Losing bookmarks is teh sux0rz.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Banjo - chili? I kinda like rain too but if anyone around here knew they would decapitate me considering we finally got some decent sun goin.

V - is it this one u mean? http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=90908 maybe he has more..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

hey Kristoffer, yeah everyone here pretty much hopes for all the rain we can get, all year round. I am orig from Oregon and northern California with some time in Hawaii (waikiki and Kailua) so i am a child of the rain, it could rain every day and i'd be cool with it. here we get a measly 12" a year or so in Alb, more in the mountains. still not enough.
    picture of some nice green chiles

we call it chile here, the raw material. 'chili,' like they spend so much time on in texas (cook-offs etc), is a dish made using chiles as a secondary ingredient, plus meat, beans, tomatos, cumin etc. the two terms are so close though it doesn't matter how you say it they are interchangeable here.

like kung fu, it doesn't matter so much how you spell it, as much getting the desired effect. quan/chuan/kuen etc.

great, now i am starving. haven't eaten anything all day so i am out of here to go eat something. maybe a green chile cheeseburger.
    ** went to the Burger King in the Phoenix AZ airport some years back and asked for green chile on my burger, i figured i was close enough to home and the culture there was close enough that they would do that there too, but no. the wank at the register looked at me like i was from outer space lol. I guess when you make a living repeating **** into the mic at the airport slop chute, you've gotta jump on any opportunity for feeling better than someone else lol. just like when you live in alb, you have to point out how another town actually sucks more than ours does cough *phoenix* lmao, opportunities to do that are few and far between.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

hehe ok I see. I like rain but the kind of storms we get here are ridiculous. As long as u dress rights it's no problem. The climate up here is too cold to produce chili I guess.
    And u just reminded me how hungry I was...
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I too am hungry

i am hungry about half the time.

it stopped raining here

we need more posts here unless you all want the shaolin-do controversy to surpass it in length.

this is in Other Related ARts, isn't it?

okay who likes to throw shuriken/'throwing stars'?
    what is the best way you have found to throw them? i have tried throwing them with an inside->out motion (like a frisbee) but don't get a lot of power from that. I have also thrown them overhand, like a baseball, this gets good power and accuracy but then my elbow hurts pretty bad for a couple of days afterward,
    btw, my stars are the unsharpened, stamped kind. i figure if i can stick the unsharpened ones into a wood target, that represents a sufficiently powered throw in that a sharpened one would do damage on flesh.

any thoughts or suggestions?? thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Banjos_dad; 07-21-2006 at 11:08 AM.

Ok , Well Since It's Other "related Arts"
    Then I Guess It's Ok To Mention Performing Arts , Such As The Hip Hop Show I'm Involved In Tommorrow. I Heard We're Cashing With This Big Dj'ing Event Up In Boulder Though But Hopefully We Still Get A Good Turnout.
    I Can't Throw Stars, But My Sifu Was Good At Throwing Knives And Stars... Sorry I Know That's Not Of Much Use.
    I Never Really Had Much Of A Taste For Missiles Or Projectiles Sharpened Or Of The Explosive Nature. I Prefer To Bludgeon, Bash, Hack And Slash My Way Through Things.

Ok , Well Since It's Other "related Arts"
    Then I Guess It's Ok To Mention Performing Arts , Such As The Hip Hop Show I'm Involved In Tommorrow. I Heard We're Clashing With This Big Dj'ing Event Up In Boulder Though But Hopefully We Still Get A Good Turnout.
    I Can't Throw Stars, But My Sifu Was Good At Throwing Knives And Stars... Sorry I Know That's Not Of Much Use.
    I Never Really Had Much Of A Taste For Missiles Or Projectiles Sharpened Or Of The Explosive Nature. I Prefer To Bludgeon, Bash, Hack And Slash My Way Through Things.

any feedback is worth something.
    hand to hand is great but i like the long range techniques as well. Throwing a sharpened projectile at another animal is a serious thing in any context so I can see how some would be put off by that, it's all good. i just know there have to be some other martial artists online here also interested in the use of edged projectiles. just sort of as a sideline.

nothing delivers the message like a hand or foot technique to the noggin imo. That is where the attitude lives so i always like to target the melon lol. Not that there is anything wrong with a good strong shot to the belly

good luck with the dj show, i hope it goes well

I respect the skill it takes to throw something , aim and hit something from long distances and so forth. That's great hand eye co-ordination. Actually human brainwaves change to a meditative state when focusing on targets like that. There were studies done on sharpshooters (rifles) and Archers both exhibited this tendency to go into superconsciousness while focusing on thier targets.
    I've just never felt the desire to do things that way.

Oh and I'm gonna be emceeing at a different show , I was just saying that our shows clashed.
    Anyway thanks much.

I'm sure somebody somewhere is offering a seminar about the thing you seek.
    Happy hunting.
    Good Luck.

nice, rip that ****

I tryed to learn throwing knifes once but the knifes I used were crap. thats my excuse and Im stickin to it

i do a lot of long range shooting myself. I keep that totally separate from fighting though, because so many people here die from unnecessary gunshot wounds. Being proficient with guns is something like CPR, something that is good to know but you hope you will never ever need to put into practice.
    I did a little hunting as a kid and i have had my fill of seeing things expire prematurely, needlessly. i am a buddhist now, a bad buddhist but sincere enough anyway. trying to find the middle way.

can we talk about food or music now?
    yum, yummy food. My gf has developed quite a sushi habit, something i never would have tried on my own, i usually have some nice teriyaki chicken or nega-make, but i have actually tried some california rolls (beginner sushi for skeptics lol) and ****ed if i don't kind of like it. I like tempura a lot too, but i worry about what all that breaded & deep fried stuff is doing to my insides. i'm at the age where you start to think about wys to prolong your lifespan

Talking Ah, Yes, Food.

teh good stuff.

First day back from vacation. Ate high-dollar food, ice cream, shakes, pizza, and a beautiful woman

Work sucks. Responsibility sucks. College sucks. Send me back to vacation-land.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.