Page 580 of 656 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

1. bloodsport is plaing on cinemax or something, it sucks though.

I just got back from my new job. I throw around fourty pound bags of dogfood all day. It sucks.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

oi
    sleep cleared my head

Van Dayum was in a local paper asking for martial artists to audition for some new movie he's in.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

ST:

The movie was "In Hell." He was in a prison. He didn't talk much.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

He didn't talk much
    That can explain why it was OK
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

"I throw around fourty pound bags of dogfood all day. It sucks."

sounds like some good training s.k.

__________________________________________________ __

"In hell"

yes , that's the one I was thinking, I haven't seen it . Wouldn't say I'm in awe of Van Dammes martial arts, but , he's made some b- films that are watchable

"The Quest' namely, but only cause that wushu guy and the capoeira guy were in it.

Yeah, him not talking definetly added to the overall non-suxors atmosphere.

Plus, he didn't do a whole lot of "martial arts," or whatever it is he calls his dancing stuff. After he get his arse handed to him in the mess hall, and sent to the whole, he starts doing hanging crunches, pushups, pullups, hitting a mattress he tied around his bedpost, things like that.

And the choreography was actually impressive. Nothing overly Hollywood-ized, but not realistically brutal, for the most part. Suprisingly, there was a decent bit of actual grappling technique shown.

The only Damme movie I'd buy.

On VHS.

In a sale bin.

In Hell? Is that old?
    I like the movie were he is in a kitchen and fights with the big penguin. His accent in his early movies is great too

"I wuiiill dooo it''
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

In Hell

its a new movie

fuc van damme

& to captin & chase, check this page
    http://www.kvr-vst.com/

Inmate Escapes Jail While Rap Video Filmed
    By KRISTEN WYATT

ATLANTA (AP) - An unauthorized rap video was being filmed at the Fulton County Jail on the same night an inmate escaped for several hours.

A video for jailed rapper Clifford Harris, whose stage name is T-I, was being filmed Thursday night around the same time Cara Williams, dressed in medical scrubs, slipped out a door for employees.

Jail officials said the video shoot was unauthorized and that it had nothing to do with Williams' escape. She was found six hours later at a gas station.

A spokesman for Fulton County Sheriff Jackie Barrett said she had no idea a rap video was being filmed inside her jail.

Lt. Clarence Huber said he didn't know how many people were in the jail filming the video, or who gave permission for the shoot to take place.

``We did find out there was some sort of video being shot,'' Huber said. ``There is a lot we're still looking into.''

Harris had been in jail since April for violating probation for a 1998 drug conviction.

He recently released a second album, ``Trap Muzik.'' A hit song from that album, ``Rubber Band Man,'' includes the lyric, ``Call me trouble man / always in trouble man.''

Huber insisted the video shoot didn't help Williams escape. She was being processed on a probation violation and was already wearing blue scrubs when she entered the jail.

Acting on a tip, police recaptured Williams, 23, around 2 a.m. Friday morning.

Williams is the latest in a number of escapes and accidental releases from the jail - her escape is the 10th such incident in the past 16 months. It also comes after a monitor released a report last week saying conditions at the jail were becoming increasingly dangerous and unhealthy because of crowding and inadequate security.

Fulton County Chairwoman Karen Handel, who has long been critical of Barrett, blasted the sheriff for not knowing a rap video was being filmed in the 3,200-inmate jail.

``You're going to have a video crew roaming around the jail? I don't understand why that was even remotely considered,'' Handel said. ``I don't care whether she knew or didn't know. The buck stops with her, and this should've been an automatic 'no.'''

06/18/04 10:44

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

thanx 4 the link cz

I'm Baaaaaack....

What up mother b1tches!
    I'm back home. Right after I arrived in Texas I was dragged to a Country music concert...ugh...On a good note though I got some digits and plan to go up to Austin tonight to 'say hello'.

Why do rappers always shoot their videos in jails? Please keep in mind the difference between a rapper and an emcee.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Drum and Bass DJ Pish Posh is tonight... I'm bartending or bouncing, not sure which yet... Should be dope. Other than that, my hammie is still bothering me, I think I'll try to make a doctors appointment on Monday, it is really close to my knee, and when I stretch it a little, it feels like I'm really tugging on the tendons and stuff around there, got me scared I did some damage again.

As far as rappers... most of them are jailers anyway, they usually get out, and beat someone up for dissing them on there record, and go right back in, so the only time they have to shoot is in jail... lol.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Dang, I'm sleepy as a mug. Though I neither know what a mug is, or whether they do, in fact, get this sleepy.

peace to those who know, a semblence of peace to those who don't

Desire drives me. Without it, what am I to do? I have a bridge to cross. First, though, I have to build it. Then, after I've crossed it, I will burn it down. Then, I will desire to build it anew.