Page 638 of 656 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Thumbs up

Fear Not,
    you have not posted in a few months and you still have a much higher post count than me... much higher than most on this forum actually.

The truth lies within yourself, Chen Zhen....

When you can answer your own questions....then....THEN your training can truly begin.

Also....did we punk out that cat on the Battle Thread? It seems that Chase, Se7en, and I are quite the Triple Threat.

Do I smell an Album?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

And speaking of albums...

I bet y'all forgot about Beat Cypher...now called "The Relaxation Effect." For y'all unfamiliar with it, the relaxation effect is what the human mind does to brace for major tramua. It helps reduce pain and maybe damage and can also heal.

Anyways, this time I'm truly almost done. Matter of fact it is done. The catch is, it's not for sell and never will be. I tell you what I can do. If y'all are interested, I can make a .zip file with all 15 tracks, album art, and liner notes and post it on YouSendit.com.

It features the tracks that I haven't posted on my website, songs that I've made on the Korg Triton LE, my new experimental stage, and the super underground supplemental album "Mizer's Secret LP" The Mizer LP is straight up Industrial Hop inspired by Amon Tobin and Nine Inch Nails. I'll do it this way so no one has to pay for shipping and yes, I still want you to burn it for everyone of your friends.

Just lemme know if y'all want it and I'll have it up before monday.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

open sesame
    u know what u gotta do

Quote Originally Posted by chen zhen
    kristoffer has more posts than me??

btw that kid on the battle thread got punked just like that last guy who tryed
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

keeping it busy

Yesterday(sat) I went out of town to ocho rios with the inlaws, wasn't a bad outing, rained a little but hey... today I have to take part in yet another demo again out of town in Mandeville , I'll be doing yang short form taiji, first time i ever demoed any taiji...

Thumbs up

I didn't evenknow u did taiji, good luck
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe
    And speaking of albums...

I bet y'all forgot about Beat Cypher...now called "The Relaxation Effect." For y'all unfamiliar with it, the relaxation effect is what the human mind does to brace for major tramua. It helps reduce pain and maybe damage and can also heal.

Anyways, this time I'm truly almost done. Matter of fact it is done. The catch is, it's not for sell and never will be. I tell you what I can do. If y'all are interested, I can make a .zip file with all 15 tracks, album art, and liner notes and post it on YouSendit.com.

It features the tracks that I haven't posted on my website, songs that I've made on the Korg Triton LE, my new experimental stage, and the super underground supplemental album "Mizer's Secret LP" The Mizer LP is straight up Industrial Hop inspired by Amon Tobin and Nine Inch Nails. I'll do it this way so no one has to pay for shipping and yes, I still want you to burn it for everyone of your friends.

Just lemme know if y'all want it and I'll have it up before monday.

that's a great idea. lookin forward to it

Pho shizzle.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

everything went well,
    I'm back home now. where did my weekend go i wonder.

straight to the past

D@mn right about that Damo

lol there was a new guy in the battle thread?

**** i still remember that dude that suddenly appeared there once, his verses were getting progressively weaker. i remember picking apart every weak line he wrote to show how stupid he was

i couldnt beat him though

new guy = shadow skillz

O R A made me stay
    now I'm here all day