Page 1 of 656 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Red face This forum is on the brink of death..

Kinda sad

Thumbs up

**** this board, let it die
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

why not use it more?

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You mean the Other Related Arts section or the whole thing?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I think he meant this other related arts board. The only problem is that most members hang around the Kung Fu board and if I want most responses, that's the board I use.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Maybe you (moderators) should put a message up on the kungfu forum, to make people use this to forum more. it could ease the traffic of off-topic threads on the main board.

just an idea

Talking

nah just kill it

Talking

I don't know..

Thumbs up This board may be dying,but there is...

-Only one invidual who can save it...CHEN ZHEN!
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Exclamation

DA DA DA DAAaa

here comes the hero of the day:
    CHEEEN ZHEEEENNN!!
    (standing in siluette against the sunset with cape moving in the wind)

Is it that kind of sh!t you're talking about?

you can't put that kind of responsibility on my shoulders.. can't stand the stress..

11. Thumbs up

Cut it! The babbling.

We are counting on you.Fight!

Good luck.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Angry Me no babbling

How can you just put the responsibility on me? It's not my job!
    OK I'll see what I can do..

13. Thumbs up

Good.
    *Over*

-FC, summer of 2006-

Angry HEY

OK, I posted a notice on the main forum now, that's all I can do.. happy?

15. Thumbs up

Thatīs some improvement.
    As you see,itīs all about you.

!*over*!

-FC, summer of 2006-