Page 104 of 656 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Thumbs up

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

2. Thumbs up Defense Mechanism on.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Wink

exactly
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

4. Thumbs up

Huh.That was close,fortunately that works every time.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

5. Thumbs up

Talk about literature...
    A book...
    369 pages,hardcover,under one kilo...55,70 Euros...

What do you say?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Uh, u mean do I find the price reasonable?
    What book is it? (what kind?)

7. Thumbs up

There are many books like this,collecting material for my order.

This one is "Gaining ground-the origin and evolution of tetrapods".

-FC, summer of 2006-

8. Thumbs up

There are many books like this,collecting material for my order.

This one is "Gaining ground-the origin and evolution of tetrapods".

Yes,Iīm asking that.I think these prizes are a joke that does not make me laugh.

-FC, summer of 2006-

If you really need them for say research etc then sure buy em. But seriously, the euro have ****ED your country's prizes up hard. Everything in helsingfors is so expensive compared to sthlm. Even clothes..
    Maybe u could buy them online cheaper?

10. Thumbs up

Not for a research,but personal interest.Should things go fine,someday they might come in handy,yeah.

They say euroīs screwed everything up,some say it is but an illusion.

...This is online!

-FC, summer of 2006-

11. Thumbs up

I guess Iīd be better off with a Swedish store?

-FC, summer of 2006-

I'd say yeah. Most things are cheaper here compared to the land of a thousand lakes. But u should check out the prizes b4 buying airplane tickets to get some books

13. Thumbs up

Ha,ha.Pretty much,yeah.

-FC, summer of 2006-

14. Thumbs up

Itīs slow here.

-FC, summer of 2006-

15. Thumbs up

I can see clearly now the rain is gone...
    free association)

-FC, summer of 2006-