Page 156 of 656 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Dude it wouldn't be the first time shoved a hungry ferret up my ass I miss Castleva. Hey look at the TCM thread about meditation, I dug it up from the archives, FC is promoting what he would now call woo woo ism.
    Bless you

So how's your training doin in the summer? Kristoffer

Super thanks for asking!
    Bless you

Thumbs up

Big Gay Bodhitree

In one week I'ma start my new program. Train at the ol club again and start running. Maybe a gym + this boxing joint nearby
    Gotta start training again b4 military service
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thats bodhislave to you and I mean
    just kidding

Hey does your military service include any barehand training?
    Hope it works out well for you!
    Bless you

Hello. me iz back from da big "V".
    I got meself a nice tan, but the training I was supposed to do outdoors did'nt get to be. In fact, I've been eating like a frikkin animal.
    But I'll get myself on the right course soon.

I like the Talkshow. What was the name again? It's the best idea u b!tches have had without my interference.

was it a tv-talkshow, or radio..? nevermind. is it too late to be on it? I'll play sum of the guests, b-lieve me.

wth am I babblng about? I guess I'm loosing my KFO skills.

U can have dis pretty lady on yer show:

YUM

me iz eatin samosa's right now. then there's at least SOMETHING those Paki-f*cks have dun right.

FC: good article on the relationship between buddhism & modern science. interesting, but should'nt be taken too serious, if u dun want to.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 07-26-2003 at 09:15 AM.

WHERE' MY NIGGAZ AT?!

9. Welcome back chen!
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

10. You missed alot of trolls while you were gone. Ralek and volcano admin came back, and there's a new one over in the reality fighting board. Pretty funny stuff.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I have spotted R & VA on the main board (Neither as fun as they used to be), and European Boxer is just a f@g.
    Trolls don't have the quality they used to have...

It kinda argues against itself, that last sentence..

Hey, just heard "forgot about Dre" on the radio. I think I'll put the lyrics on the other thread.

edit: I'll drive safely.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 07-26-2003 at 03:27 PM.

Oh my god, i thought this place was lost forever...what a relief, all's still well with the world. heh heh..

Long time no see.
    The last time u where here was around page 21.
    feel free to join us anytime.

yo chenish welcome back. This place have been a bit slow this week. I've mostly talked to myself So how was the trip?
    Tellmeboudid
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I wrote sum on the other page. I visited some family members that live on the island Fyn. I can show some pix of the trips another day, when i can reduce their size.