Page 2 of 656 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Don't make me go pimp-slappin yo ass

Beeyaatch

2. Thumbs up

Ha-Ha-Ha.
    Youīre so funny in a "premature" manner.
    Now get back to work please.
    *over*

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

who's the one with the super mario avatar?

then who's the premature one now?!

OK sorry, you're right, I'll try to be more serious. I think I've failed at making this forum more popular. no-one on the KF forum took it serious, so I'll just step back. I tried and I failed..

I sound like a bad hollywood movie

4. Thumbs up

"OK sorry, you're right, I'll try to be more serious. I think I've failed at making this forum more popular. no-one on the KF forum took it serious, so I'll just step back. I tried and I failed..

I sound like a bad hollywood movie"

Sure.There has to be some amount of glory in that "loss speech" so itīs holly enough.As if you had failed to commit some impossible heroic task,for now at least.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Exclamation Hey! post nr. 600! yipee

FC, I can't see the heroic thing in the impossible act to save this dying forum..

6. Thumbs up

This forum is not dead anymore.
    Itīs like all the time I check my ucp,I see posts appearing at "other related arts".
    Sure that canīt be dead?!
    Thanks to your contributions and so on.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Ex-spurts or experts?

There are a lot of knownothings on KFO in general. Most folks are under 21 it seems. Web warriors abound, and ignorant questions surface often. Someone with more than a superficial knowledge of MAs should moderate it (the ORA forum) and ask questions or start posts that pique interests. 'Nawmean? Make it fun and exciting and stimulate neuronal activity with refreshing tactics.

Why not a Japanese Arts specific forum or an Okinawan or Korean one? Chuan Fa is the mother that disses all her children, waaaaaa! This part of KFO has been dead for some time now. At the most, there are agonal rhythms present !
    The morrow beckons...

8. Thumbs up

Hmmm.Yeah.
    It seems main forum is clogged with something else but martial arts discussions,which does not NECESSARILY bother me at all times.Considering that itīs kungfumagazine,I can see why we have that little on other arts (at least in specific manner,there has been much posting at where it might not belong and such)
    To actually make this post somewhat productive,Iīll point out that Iīm reminded of martialtalk.com
    I might just check that out for a while.

-FC, summer of 2006-

I don't see much improvement here..
    there's only one person who has made a new thread.. and that's FC

10. Thumbs up

Hey,where might that thread be located at Jack Zhen?
    It seems to me weīre building this up,the "common ground" for this forum gradually enough.

-FC, summer of 2006-

I mean, it's just us two who're talking about it, and the only 2 new threads have been made by us.
    that just shows how many people are coming here

12. Thumbs up

Weīll have to make this place evolve.
    Perhaps if we keep text-to-typing for a while,the thread will eventually evolve into a got-qi and ppl will start rolling around.
    How does that sound like?

-FC, summer of 2006-

We just need an interesting topic.
    but WHAT?

it's gotta be like the new "got chi", I agree with that

14. Thumbs up Plan is forming.

Some historical moments;
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...5&pagenumber=4
    Could have been got-C.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ighlight=Happy
    It was SUPPOSED to be got-C.

"it's gotta be like the new "got chi", I agree with that"
    There seems to be some evidence that chances are slim for that achievement but possibility is still there.

The best one can do is to keep on contributing.

This is a subject on itself already,I do not know how far it can carry.
    Iīm a bit shy when it comes to suggesting subjects but if youīll offer me your suggestions,I promise Iīll build something out of it.
    Deal?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Well, this thread really is'nt "other related MA" related..

Man, that yak thread was really developing into something, but it was kinda limited, as it was only you, me and kristoffer who was posting there.. the skandinavians of the forums .
    we're only going to make a big, popular thread, but it can never reach the size of "got chi", 245 ****ing pages, or something . My "how do you get out of an armlock" thread was also getting big. I realized that a lot of my threads is developing into flamewars.. maybe I can move some of them over here.

BTW, can you feel how nicer it is now, without the jokin around we had before, we can't really get anywhere here if it's that kind of atmosphere all the time.

Oh yeah, deal..