Page 294 of 656 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

drive safley
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

2. Thumbs up

Chen,Iīm just playing along.

Kris,shave safely.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

3. Thumbs up

Have you abandoned this thread?

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

no. ive just not been around all day, and it seems no-one else has too.

woah... no replys since I left.. brink of death is stuck in a swamp, fighting Xena look-a-likes
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

6. Thumbs up

fighting Xena look-a-likes
    huh?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    Actually, my record is 6 hours In China, 6.00 - 12.00. But who cares

you trained in china?

yea but not that long

yea but not that long
    where, when?

last year in the summer. In beijing with my school. It was a pretty cool experience, I'd take any chance to go back...

Machiavellis "prince" as a westsida

look at the hand

and another westsida:
    hehe

and yet another

westsiiiiiiiiiiide

****, i made a zip file with all my sexy-pics in it, but even the zip file is too large to post here.
    what am i to do?

last year in the summer. In beijing with my school. It was a pretty cool experience, I'd take any chance to go back...
    tha's coo

****, i made a zip file with all my sexy-pics in it, but even the zip file is too large to post here.
    Not post them? .......or send them to me on msn yes. That's the answer!

tha's coo

I'd really wanna go to Japan too. But everything's so expencive there, wouldn't be fun unless you had a lotta money to spend. I'd wanna see a K1 fight, visit dojos, eat great sushi etc etc