Page 3 of 656 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

1. Thumbs up

" Well, this thread really is'nt "other related MA" related.. "
    ... ...SHUT UP!! SHUT UP! Nobodyīs going to see that.

"Man, that yak thread was really developing into something, but it was kinda limited, as it was only you, me and kristoffer who was posting there.. the skandinavians of the forums "
    All the aces,eh.

"we're only going to make a big, popular thread, but it can never reach the size of "got chi", 245 ****ing pages, or something "
    Post every time you look.

" My "how do you get out of an armlock" thread was also getting big. I realized that a lot of my threads is developing into flamewars.. maybe I can move some of them over here."
    We could try starting a flamewar but nobody would notice here.

"BTW, can you feel how nicer it is now, without the jokin around we had before, we can't really get anywhere here if it's that kind of atmosphere all the time."
    I try to go with the flow,and occasionally flow with the go.
    Joking around is highly favourable in many a time,especially since often I do not have much to say.

"Oh yeah, deal.."
    Donīt you try to cheat me there,you just babbled for the sake of it like I do.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I just saw the deal thing after I wrote all the sh!t

The joking around is a key factor to make a large thread.. just look at the "got chi"(it's kind of a legendary reference now ), it's nothing but posts about nothing, and people saying off-topic crap

The really interesting flame threads is those that is hella long, and still keep being on-topic. now that is difficult to do. (my armlock thread is one of those )

3. Thumbs up

Weīll have to keep on posting.

Post your off-topic intellectual crap.

"I just saw the deal thing after I wrote all the sh!t"
    I canīt make up my mind,you either made this up or not.
    Will you suggest something now or refuse to sign?

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I asked kung Lek to move my flamethreads over to this forum. and voila! it has been done.
    Maybe now we can start something here.

I like that you call me intellectual

5. Thumbs up

" I asked kung Lek to move my flamethreads over to this forum. and voila! it has been done.
    Maybe now we can start something here. "

Yay.

"I like that you call me intellectual"
    Cool.

-FC, summer of 2006-

I am kinda intellectual, generally, maybe except for when I'm here

now I posted in a lot of previous threads, to move them upward (resulting in my name being in the "last posted" fields in nearly all the threads..)

also: we have to post constantly in the "USE IT" thread in the main forum to keep it on the front page. It'll be a constant reminder, then.

8. Thumbs up

Cool.
    I will be posting there too.
    We will have to keep THIS thread in mind though,the thread still enjoying itīs infantile level of development,we can cause it to evolve into got-qi by artificial selection.

-FC, summer of 2006-

I think I found THE avatar. ain't it cool.
    gonna keep it longer than all my others

10. Thumbs up

Sorry,but honestly I think it is a bit lame for my taste.

-FC, summer of 2006-

11. Thumbs up

Youīve had good avatars.

So try this one as an example.Self-help.

http://www.clanace.com/files/nes/doubledragon.gif
    A breath taking dragon!

-FC, summer of 2006-

Ooh, sweet god, not that one!!

i don't think I know this.. what MA style(s) do you study?

just wondering.

14. Thumbs up

Tell you what,Iīll pm you later.

To raise this thread...

-FC, summer of 2006-

Lightbulb

can't this board ****ing die already
    Oogum Boogum mother****ers.. OOGUM BOOGUM!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."