Page 4 of 656 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

1. Thumbs up

What?

Take a hide exorcist,you hear me?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

your PM box is full, FC.

can't mail ya

3. Thumbs up

I cannot believe it,seriously.

*********!!

Iīll empty it immediately.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

4. Thumbs up

It will work now,I swear.
    If it wonīt work now,Iīll really swear.

-FC, summer of 2006-

stop swearing!
    i swear...

**** **** **** ***** ****ing ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

7. Thumbs up

What the ***** is that?
    Uh huh.

-FC, summer of 2006-

ha-ha

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

whatever..

11. Thumbs up

This thread is supposed to be remarkable.

-FC, summer of 2006-

What? is this your "project"? I thought you had found some secret weapon capable of boosting this up.
    How do we make this remarkable? only we two come here, we can't make it big with only two people.

dangit

Thumbs up

I vote for a thread kill

14. Thumbs up

Sorry,Iīm out of secret weapons right now so Iīm sticking to possibilites available.

Itīs only two now,but when post/view count goes up it will eventually attract more and more visitors.
    Eventually there may be four,then eight...
    Not to throw the ball back but you still have not suggested any subject outside of this coffee table chat.

-FC, summer of 2006-

allright, I'll figure out a subject or two, when I get to a computer tomorrow. It's 00:18 here now, and I'm fugging tired and have to prepare for an exam in the next days. So screw you guys, I'm going to bed