Page 54 of 656 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

1. Thumbs up

Kristoffer,
    Only if you bring religious wishes&beliefs into discussion.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

(Bare in mind that Buddist beleives you can become one with the universe, to be something higher state than human.)
    That is a misunderstanding. U can't "become one with the universe", as you already are in the universe, never seperated from it.
    And there is no "Higher state than human", as there is no distinction between humans and things (so they say). Enlightenment is merely realising that u had something that you had never lost, or was seperated from.
    U dig it?

*phew*, that was tough. Let's talk about banging girls instead, that is less exhausting

QUOTE]Enlightenment is merely realising that u had something that you had never lost, or was seperated from.[/QUOTE]

But if I suddenly realized this, why would I follow a certain way of living? Why follow our human ethics? If I think humans as nothing else than a more complex flower, why should I worry about the man-made laws that does not have influence on the universe...?

EDIT: Agreed, this is getting tough. There's no real point in discussions of something that can never be proven. We just have to wait til we die. Let's get our groove on in the meantime
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

2 more things!!

That something u realise is the Mind that perceives everything in the way we have mentioned, and craps on the man-made laws.

technically speaking, man-made laws also exists in the universe, but we have the will to follow them or not.

6. Thumbs up

"*phew*, that was tough. Let's talk about banging girls instead, that is less exhausting"

Guess what?
    I think you might have hit a philosophical nail.
    All the way since a strange mutation caused eukaryotic,multicellular organisms evolved over a billion years ago,reproduction (get the sense) has been a driving force.The meaning of life being endless gene replication.
    The ultimate meaning of life,would there need to be one.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

lastly: why try to understand something that you would never understand, or attain something you would never attain? I'll just let it hang in the air for a while..

ok, BANGING TIME!!
    that beyonce knowles is hot.. is there anyone here who would want to bang her..?

8. Thumbs up

"beyonce knowles...."
    Engrish speaks ya?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Ignorant fool..

she's aight...

How about some more obscure cuties....
    Mya from Just Shoot Me, she could be hot if they didn't dress her so conservatively...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

11. Thumbs up

This song goes for/dedicated to chen;

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...s/dd2shad2.mid
    Last edited by Former castleva; 06-24-2003 at 02:12 PM.

-FC, summer of 2006-

HEY! over 800 posts

NP, I don't know her..Mya was it? i'll find some pics

FC; it does'nt work for me

lol @ Castleva
    Mya is cute. She looks like she could take a mouth-full

""All the way since a strange mutation caused eukaryotic,multicellular organisms evolved over a billion years ago,reproduction (get the sense) has been a driving force.The meaning of life being endless gene replication.
    The ultimate meaning of life,would there need to be one.""

This was something I was discussing with a friend a couple of hours ago. Coz all life forms have one goal: to survive. And the species can only survive by evolving and reproducing. So the meaning of life is reproducing ie- ****ing
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

15. Thumbs up

Should I be you,Iīd try again.

-FC, summer of 2006-