Page 6 of 656 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Wink

Yeah, I know..

2. Thumbs up

http://castlevania.wrong.button.com/07-midi-ending.mid

(Can as well lengthen this by posting music)
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Question

sounds like a bad impression of Final Fantasy music... what is that!

You said that I was "a fellow gamer" or something like that on another forum. I used to be a game-freak, but I'm not that crazy about it anymore.. only if a new one of the beforementioned series comes out, but when I'm finished, I forget about it again.
    Is it from a SNES game, or what?

5. Thumbs up

Itīs Super castlevania 4.

Can you say "psychedelic"?

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I cant believe you guys got this many pages with just three people.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

to be more correct: 2 people.

that must be a record!

8. Thumbs up

Did you count yourself SK?

Well,this was my ultimate purpose and itīs still a long way to go.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Chen, FC, and kristoffer. And now me, so four.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

10. Thumbs up

Iīm shooting for 8.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Good luck! If only there were something incredibly interesting over here...

Hmmm, that gives me an idea....

12. Thumbs up

Donīt you fear to suggest something wise.

Subjects allowed.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

kristoffer has'nt really been helping here, so..

But it's great if you're in too, SK. then we're 3.
    I look forward to what your idea will be...

14. Thumbs up

Yes indeed.
    Do step up.

And change your gross avatar.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Yeah, you can take this one, I used it for a while.. it's kind of a legend, in a way..

But the forum is actually not really dead anymore, there's nearly as many people coming here as a year ago. There's lesser people coming at the JKD, shaolin, and qigong forums. We have almost suceeded!